Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

5 hours ago, Greece said:

Great News!  Today received an eMail from PVC team to submit documents! 

Great News! Congratulations, Greece! Could you please tell me when did u apply? I applied on 05/03/16, and I would like to know which day has already been processed because I am still waiting.

Does any one know how long does it take immi to approve the final stage of the visa? our AOS was accepted and emailed to Immi from Centrelink on the 4/11/2019, we received a letter from immi requesting more information which were the same information we emailed them back in August, I emailed them back to them again. haven't heard anything since. I also noticed from the letter, our case office has been changed from the 1st letter they sent us. 

Anyone here had experience for the estimated waiting time?

1 hour ago, Julia12345 said:

Does any one know how long does it take immi to approve the final stage of the visa? our AOS was accepted and emailed to Immi from Centrelink on the 4/11/2019, we received a letter from immi requesting more information which were the same information we emailed them back in August, I emailed them back to them again. haven't heard anything since. I also noticed from the letter, our case office has been changed from the 1st letter they sent us. 

Anyone here had experience for the estimated waiting time?

your lodgement dates pleasse

• Like 1

Latest report for anyone interested, based on the lodgement date and request for further docs for Greece 👍

Looks like the 143/173's have moved by around 700 since the last report I ran on 4 Nov.  Not bad, but I suspect it may start to slow down from mid March 2016 lodged dates due to the large numbers lodged in the following  months. 😩  Also we have no way of knowing how far they are into the quota this year, or the numbers of other visas which fall into the same annual quota.

CPV Lodged Date Report as of 28 Nov 2019.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CPV 143 acknowledged in the 6th April 2016.  Nothing heard since, waiting patiently!

On 10/08/2019 at 02:58, sub7er said:

yeh i was thinking maybe someone from Jan 2016 might have received an email with the speed the immi dept is flying through files in the last few weeks. Anyways fingers crossed hoping we can hear that good news soon

The @ballies

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Biggsy said:

Latest report for anyone interested, based on the lodgement date and request for further docs for Greece 👍

Looks like the 143/173's have moved by around 700 since the last report I ran on 4 Nov.  Not bad, but I suspect it may start to slow down from mid March 2016 lodged dates due to the large numbers lodged in the following  months. 😩  Also we have no way of knowing how far they are into the quota this year, or the numbers of other visas which fall into the same annual quota.

CPV Lodged Date Report as of 28 Nov 2019.pdf

The hope is they are going to keep on processing applications. Approvals might be delayed a little because of the quota if already reached for this financial year. Also noting that immigration already specifies in their updates email about the discrepancy in processing of 143/173 Visas (this should add extra pressure in processing the applications little faster), Finally seeing the movement in applications which is acceptable at the time of application. The delay in processing cost a lot of money in arranging 600 visas, medicals, private health flights in and out etc etc.  

On 29/11/2019 at 18:05, Jellybean T said:

Happy Dance 💃. We were asked to pay second Vac yesterday and received the Visa today. We have until 29/11/2020 to enter Australia to validate. Good luck to all.

Fantastic New. 

Can I ask how much AOS you were required to pay?