My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I thought I best to a update since I'm leaving tonight. Ive had such an amazing time in Perth and met the most lovely people. The perth members have been so kind to me, its like i have lots of aunties lol. I didn't get to meet everyone that i wanted to but maybe next time!

Places i went - south perth (a million times!), kings park, langley park for australia day, hillarys, swan valley, toodlay, mandurah, rockingham and loads more i think! I had much better luck making friends this time and i made friends with a lovely english girl and 2 lovely german girls. Going to miss them. One of the german girls wanted me to come travelling with her but im going to try catch up with her at some point.

I really do appreciate everything everyone in perth has done for me, i wouldnt have had the same experience if it wasnt for them. Thank you. I've had some crap times here like today but most of the time perths great and i could imagine myself living here one day. Im coming back over to WA especially if i do my second year because i NEED to do the coast or i'll hate myself forever lol.

Hi everyone,

I thought I best to a update since I'm leaving tonight. Ive had such an amazing time in Perth and met the most lovely people. The perth members have been so kind to me, its like i have lots of aunties lol. I didn't get to meet everyone that i wanted to but maybe next time!

Places i went - south perth (a million times!), kings park, langley park for australia day, hillarys, swan valley, toodlay, mandurah, rockingham and loads more i think! I had much better luck making friends this time and i made friends with a lovely english girl and 2 lovely german girls. Going to miss them. One of the german girls wanted me to come travelling with her but im going to try catch up with her at some point.

I really do appreciate everything everyone in perth has done for me, i wouldnt have had the same experience if it wasnt for them. Thank you. I've had some crap times here like today but most of the time perths great and i could imagine myself living here one day. Im coming back over to WA especially if i do my second year because i NEED to do the coast or i'll hate myself forever lol.

I'm sorry I missed you Stacey, my loss was the Quokkas gain though! I'll shout you that lunch next time you"re around this way :cool:

Hi everyone,

I am truly gutted that I didn't get to meet you. We WILL hook up when you're in these parts again.

I'm so glad you enjoyed Perth......enjoy Queensland xx

Beach loving, ice cream eating Ginge always having fun xx

Great time to leave, we're about to start with a heatwave!!! Best of luck with your ongoing travels, I've been keeping in touch with your thread and really enjoyed your posts!! PS did you get your driving licence? I'm a student and am going to need someone to do school drop offs and pick ups in a few months time, car, food and accommodation plus pocket money in return, plus loads of free time, weekends and evenings guaranteed xxx

Edited by Phoenix16

Great time to leave, we're about to start with a heatwave!!! Best of luck with your ongoing travels, I've been keeping in touch with your thread and really enjoyed your posts!! PS did you get your driving licence? I'm a student and am going to need someone to do school drop offs and pick ups in a few months time, car, food and accommodation plus pocket money in return, plus loads of free time, weekends and evenings guaranteed xxx

thanks very much but I don't have my driving licence :(

Well we almost got to meet each other ! At least we have gotten closer now via our pm's ect and you know how busy ive been of late ......catch you next time your in WA , hopefully this year,you know your welcome here ......have a fantastic time in Queensland....x

That's me in port Douglas and we've set up camp

Once you have got over that red eye flight across the nation, please let us know your first impressions and how you are coping with the weather. Be grateful you aren't in Perth this weekend.... going to be a scorcher apparently!!

I walked off the plane this morning and I was ready for begging them to take me back. I've been sweating quite a bit and Jake says this is a cool day. It's been overcast lol. The tourist woman said it was 38 yesterday. The campsite woman gave me another fan to use which was really nice. I've been dipping in the pool to cool down a bit too.

Tomorrow we're doing Great Barrier Reef tour, Saturday is daintree rain forest tour then Monday going back there but jakes doing a zip line tour through the rain forest but I'm not doing that lol