My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing good thanks Anna! I leave Perth on Thursday night and head to Queensland. I'm freaking out a bit about the weather but the views will be worth the suffering haha! I'll really miss Perth though. I could see myself living here if I was ever capable of getting a visa

I'm doing good thanks Anna! I leave Perth on Thursday night and head to Queensland. I'm freaking out a bit about the weather but the views will be worth the suffering haha! I'll really miss Perth though. I could see myself living here if I was ever capable of getting a visa

Aah, thats awesome. Glad you are doing well and enjoying it! Ah, you'll love Queensland, the craic will be mighty.

I applied for my WHV yesterday! :D

I want to see New Zealand, some of Asia, interrail around Europe, see more of America and I really want to do South America too

Good for you....if I could do one thing different growing up /being a young adult...it'd be to travel allover.... It's a huge life enriching thing to do.... DO IT!!!

Yeah it was 3 months yesterday that @Lady Rainicorn dropped me off at the airport for Singapore! It'll be 3 months on the 6th that I've actually been in Australia. Most of the time it doesn't feel like I've been here that long but other times it does. The year will go so quickly though and I have to decide soonish if I want to stay 2 years or not

Yeah it was 3 months yesterday that @Lady Rainicorn dropped me off at the airport for Singapore! It'll be 3 months on the 6th that I've actually been in Australia. Most of the time it doesn't feel like I've been here that long but other times it does. The year will go so quickly though and I have to decide soonish if I want to stay 2 years or not

Stacey if you do the 3 month rural work, you don't have to stay on, you can return to do the extra year while you are eligible age wise.

Have a good flight tomorrow xM

Thanks to you and @the bottler for meeting me. Had a great time out of the city. I'm away to my fave place in Perth to say goodbye lol. The suitcase can wait till later! X

It was great to finally meet you ... Good Luck on your travels ...

it was also lovely to meet @ Rossmoyne ... I will pm you ... did I draw breath ! ...

what did you think of the Christmas shop ?