My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get into this before we potentially set someone off again lol :laugh: I like my suitcase when it's actually packed but my rooms just been a bit of a mess. I'll have it packed up tomorrow morning. Leaving for Perth tomorrow now instead. Was going to go to Albany but people have said there's probably not much point without a car to get around. Plus I can't afford to waste the money

Let's not get into this before we potentially set someone off again lol :laugh: I like my suitcase when it's actually packed but my rooms just been a bit of a mess. I'll have it packed up tomorrow morning. Leaving for Perth tomorrow now instead. Was going to go to Albany but people have said there's probably not much point without a car to get around. Plus I can't afford to waste the money

The cranky old bloke (now your bestie) will miss you!

Eurgh. I still haven't finished yet

Did you unpack it all? I'd just take out the basics and leave the rest in there if you can. And try to just wash and wear a couple of outfits tops/bottoms and save breaking into the other stuff unless you really have to.

Tbh I did leave quite a bit still in there, like some of the stuff I shouldn't have brought at all. It was just everyday stuff like jeans and that but I still feel like I've got loads to pack. Definitely not unpacking in the van. I'll probably end up just wearing the same couple of things. Definitely won't need jeans!!

Always straight to the questions.. Haha no! It was a 6 week contract. I already said that, I just hoped that I could extend by another week but she had another girl coming that she knows through a friend. I think she's actually came over from Melbourne and is a English backpacker

What's that got to do with my current job? I did consider it but it's not very well paid, I wouldn't have saved up for the east coast for it but I might do it later in the year if there's a area I want to stick around in for a few months. I'm thinking of maybe doing some babysitting in Perth if I can't find some casual agency shifts in a bar or restaurant

One of my cousins has a daughter who is arriving in Sydney next week on a WHV. She's hoping to do admin work for a couple of months after having a bit of a holiday. She will be staying with one of my friends for a few days. The last time I saw her she was a newborn baby :smile:

What's that got to do with my current job? I did consider it but it's not very well paid, I wouldn't have saved up for the east coast for it but I might do it later in the year if there's a area I want to stick around in for a few months. I'm thinking of maybe doing some babysitting in Perth if I can't find some casual agency shifts in a bar or restaurant

Some parents may ask if you've got a working with children check if they don't know you