The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im going to say 67 days ..........what is the prize ? if its a holiday in the uk and i win then can i re-raffle it ?

First prize is me coming to your house and spending a week with you and your wife, I will do the cooking naked with just a chefs apron on, I will be at your beck and call and anything your wife wants I will give while you are at work.

It was freezing this morning and very damp, i honestly felt like going and buying some gloves and scarfs! Its been nice tonight though

Nice sunny day again in Stratford again today stacy, been really nice the last few weeks and yesterday was really warm :cute:

Nice sunny day again in Stratford again today stacy, been really nice the last few weeks and yesterday was really warm :cute:

We've had some other lovely days - i was out sunbathing lol. Its a shame when you get used to it and then it goes back to normal typical scottish weather! Daves family are just back from turkey and his nephew said it was 55oc one day, no thanks!! Not sure if he was exaggerating tho

We've had some other lovely days - i was out sunbathing lol. Its a shame when you get used to it and then it goes back to normal typical scottish weather! Daves family are just back from turkey and his nephew said it was 55oc one day, no thanks!! Not sure if he was exaggerating tho

Look at Scotland's..if you did not have the rain it would not be such a stunning country gal, it knocks spots of anything I ever saw in oz..I know you get bad weather north of the border but it makes it such a beautiful place.

Guest scrumpy

I think Scotland and Cornwall must have some Keltic weather connection!

Saturday n Sunday was gorgeous, I feel so sorry for the famlies that come down for a nice 1/2 term break,and the forecast is so dreary(thats putting it politley!)

Winter coming up in Perth this week folks and I don't think we've had a day below 20 in Autumn. Was a nice 24 degrees at the weekend again. Just heard on the radio this morning the weather guy said "it's going to be very cold on Thursday, only 17 degrees".

Decent weather is nice ......but i do and see more here in the u.k,in a week , than i would do in a year in perth ......just got back from london ,,,,great weekend .......champions lge final.....london is buzzing ....back home on the train ....in my local last night

sorry mate i aint buying ......it would take a lot more than sunshine to move me

Look at Scotland's..if you did not have the rain it would not be such a stunning country gal, it knocks spots of anything I ever saw in oz..I know you get bad weather north of the border but it makes it such a beautiful place.

​But you barely saw anything in Oz, so that's a fairly ridiculous statement to make.

Decent weather is nice ......but i do and see more here in the u.k,in a week , than i would do in a year in perth ......just got back from london ,,,,great weekend .......champions lge final.....london is buzzing ....back home on the train ....in my local last night

sorry mate i aint buying ......it would take a lot more than sunshine to move me

If I did and saw as much in the UK as I do here bunbury then I wouldn't have bothered coming. The weather lets me do loads more of the things I like. Saturday do our usual ski paddle of around 15Km, followed by sitting outside at the coffee shop with a few friends. Warm enough to still do it with shorts and a T shirt on. Went on a 50Km bike race in Kalamunda last Sunday. Well organised, part of the cyclosport series of races, so roads closed, marshals out to tell people where to go.

Main thing is there are other people to do it with too, the road bike race was a team event so 7 of us did it. There are loads of our friends with the same interests so never a problem to find things to do.

Would have been a good trip for you at the weekend but when I lived there something like that would have been a once in a year treat, as it's not cheap to do that sort of stuff, Here I can do the things we did last weekend every weekend.