The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

Graph from weatheronline.co.uk, taken from daily maximums at London heathrow.

Cropped to remove days before 5th may.

A simple count (even using your fingers for those with education issues) gives 7 and a maybe.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370815919.297318.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370815919.297318.jpg

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the stas gal...looks like the coming weeks are gon a be good as they have the last month.:cute:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/london/ec2v-7/june-weather/328328?monyr=6/1/2013

Doesnt affect me tho does it? Londons always been known for better weather than us. Probably almost everywhere is lol. Im just pleased with what we've got, if we get a few more weeks of that then i'll be happy enough

Just for you Stacey.

Edinburgh max temps. 1 over 20, 2 borderline.

[ATTACH]19741[/ATTACH]

Ive not actually been checking the temps all the time when its warm but it feels around 20ish. Im inbetween glasgow and edinburgh though. Its overcast and a bit humid today - dont like that! Im off to meet my gran so i'll be stuck in a shopping centre most of the day anyway

Guest Guest 47403
haha good one Baz! Where have you been these days?

Been on holiday for a couple of weeks to a country that has decent weather............so so good to feel some proper sun on the bones instead of this weak British stuff we get every now and then! Then decided on a little break from PIO (self imposed) been observing occasionally but not contributing quite interesting really :biggrin:

Guest Guest 47403
I need to be more observant....glad you had a nice holiday and got some sun. Where did you go?

We've been to Majorca been a couple of times a few years ago but tried the North of the island this time really nice, lovely hotel great food but need to hit the gym big time shed a few lbs!!! The perils of all inclusive lol

Guest Guest 47403
Today you would honestly think it was winter. Freezing ice rain and wind. Please come back sun!!

We had the heating on last night!

Warm today though but humid and cloudy horrible weather! We're getting the sun occasionally but as soon as it appears it's gone again.

We had the heating on last night!

Warm today though but humid and cloudy horrible weather! We're getting the sun occasionally but as soon as it appears it's gone again.

Daves turned the heating off for ages here but im turning it back on as soon as he goes to work! Hopefully it'll be nicer on monday because we were going to go to the beach or the island of Arran

Guest chris955
Today you would honestly think it was winter. Freezing ice rain and wind. Please come back sun!!

Well Im still in shorts and tshirt and not close to putting heating on. Its not very nice today but honestly its just weather and after so many years in Australia I just dont put too much importance on it overall, far more important things in life to be concerned about than if the sun is shining or not.

Well Im still in shorts and tshirt and not close to putting heating on. Its not very nice today but honestly its just weather and after so many years in Australia I just dont put too much importance on it overall, far more important things in life to be concerned about than if the sun is shining or not.

Die Hard 6...........shortss.jpg

shortss.jpg

Weather report from back home.. Stone Roses playing outdoor gig at Glasgow Green to tonight.. pissing down, windy, cold.. Field has turned into a sh!t pit!!.. Just as well I saw them in Perth a few weeks back 30+ degree temperatures... I'm sure I can put up with the boredom!! :biggrin:

Guest chris955

Scotland has weather the rest of the world let along the UK rarely sees LOL

Weather report from back home.. Stone Roses playing outdoor gig at Glasgow Green to tonight.. pissing down, windy, cold.. Field has turned into a sh!t pit!!.. Just as well I saw them in Perth a few weeks back 30+ degree temperatures... I'm sure I can put up with the boredom!! :biggrin:

Yeah i have some family there watching it, they said they bought some of those waterproof poncho thingies the other day just incase lol

Scotland has weather the rest of the world let along the UK rarely sees LOL

Not see my posts saying how nice the weather was for a while? It just seems to of turned recently but hopefully come back for monday!

Did anybody see that report on the news about climate change, they think our summers could be changing

Archived