The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

StevieF8....after his little interaction with a fellow scouse he seems to have disappeared?

Scouse is a meal,a person from Liverpool is a Scouser,yes it was me he had debates with,but i doubt ive made him leave,do you?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KFS what do/did we have to put up with up North ? I take it your a southern softie and wouldn't be able to handle the terrible weather we get up North ?

coming from someone that packed up his family and moved to Perth Australia where the sun always shines....:laugh:

has he left then?

Not as far as i know,nor should he,i just dont agree with him on everything,just like he doesnt with me,no big deal,its a forum=people disagree,as long as they leave it on that thread and look at that persons opinion on other subjects in other threads in a balanced way theres no harm done in my eyes

Not as far as i know,nor should he,i just dont agree with him on everything,just like he doesnt with me,no big deal,its a forum=people disagree,as long as they leave it on that thread and look at that persons opinion on other subjects in other threads in a balanced way theres no harm done in my eyes

well said Pabs, and just to prove this statement ,Pablo as well as many other cyber friends on here could have fell out with me on many occasions if it wasn't for the fact that they have a sense of humour. I find that most people on this site "loose it" a little because they don't have a sense of humour and that's what you need on here IMO.............I only loose it when people try ripping others off ie the "tout " trying to double his money on the British lions thread ...........(btw which steve are we on about , is it the scotch scouser ?):wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
StevieF8....after his little interaction with a fellow scouse he seems to have disappeared?

Look on his VM his last activity was 14th June so Friday, Its nice that you miss him over a weekend though http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/15282.html

Now you know he is still around and nobody has murdered him or scared him off or banned him please can we get back to the original topic

Look on his VM his last activity was 14th June so Friday, Its nice that you miss him over a weekend though http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/15282.html

Now you know he is still around and nobody has murdered him or scared him off or banned him please can we get back to the original topic

Thanks for clearing that....its a shame your reply is coated in sarcasm....you really know how to make members feel welcome.....incidentally.....I would have PM'd you this question but I don't seem to be getting any replys......is there a problem with my PM?

Guest The Pom Queen
Thanks for clearing that....its a shame your reply is coated in sarcasm....you really know how to make members feel welcome.....incidentally.....I would have PM'd you this question but I don't seem to be getting any replys......is there a problem with my PM?

Sorry I thought you only understood sarcasm. You did pm me and you did get a reply from my pm then I logged off for the night if that's ok with you. I get hundreds of pm's/emails a day so I answer them in priority.

coming from someone that packed up his family and moved to Perth Australia where the sun always shines....:laugh:

I had 40 yrs in the uk , worked out in the sticks , on site the lot so I don't think im afraid of hard graft in bad weather...........we came here to better our lives, for our childrens safety and to chill out the best we can ........... never looked back ..apart from looking at your pitiful weather and what we are not missing ..........:laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
So which mod had the sense of humour to move it to here?

It is a weather thread so in its correct place.

Not actually true.. Perhaps the far North of Scotland in winter but Glasgow being central scotland has more or less the same climate as North to Central England.

:biglaugh: You are having a laff, the midlands gets far far better weather than any where in Scotland, most times when it is sunny in the midlands it is overcast in Scotland....care to put up statistics to your ridiculous statement.

Not actually true.. Perhaps the far North of Scotland in winter but Glasgow being central scotland has more or less the same climate as North to Central England.

:biglaugh: You are having a laff, the midlands gets far far better weather than any where in Scotland, most times when it is sunny in the midlands it is overcast in Scotland....care to put up statistics to your ridiculous statement.

Official annual weather stats straight off the Met Office website..

One chart for Paisley which is just at the edge of glasgow and the other for Brize Norton which is 35 miles south of Startford Upon Avon..

33dbhhl.gif

Paisley (Near Glasgow)

a5jfq8.gif

Brize Norton (Near Stratford Upon Avon)

Now you will see that they are very similar climates with Brize Norton only being a couple of degrees warmer over the annual stats..

I have spent a good bit of time in Glasgow and the North to Mid England so was quite confident in the claim I made and I feel the stats from the met office charts back it up.. Unlike you, I have absolutely no agenda and don't really care what the weather is like in the UK or Aus.. I have better things to do with my time than pick at people on here.. You should try it.. You might lighten up a bit!

The part of your reply that I have highlighted is clearly you making ridiculous statements...

One chart for Paisley which is just at the edge of glasgow and the other for Brize Norton which is 35 miles south of Startford Upon Avon..

33dbhhl.gif

Paisley (Near Glasgow)

a5jfq8.gif

Now you will see that they are very similar climates with Brize Norton only being a couple of degrees warmer over the annual stats..

I have spent a good bit of time in Glasgow and the North to Mid England so was quite confident in the claim I made and I feel the stats from the met office charts back it up.. Unlike you, I have absolutely no agenda and don't really care what the weather is like in the UK or Aus.. I have better things to do with my time than pick at people on here.. You should try it.. You might lighten up a bit!

The part of your reply that I have highlighted is clearly you making ridiculous statements...

Im going to start calling you Sean batty now lol

33dbhhl.gif

Paisley (Near Glasgow)

a5jfq8.gif

thanks for proving me correct,,, the south is far warmer and sunnier on average.

Archived