The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the days in the UK we have over 20c starting tomorrow Sunday the 5th of May till the end of October.....we will take London as their daily temperature is easy to find.

mine is 90 over 20.

Hand on heart PB ....30 days will do .....it was 16c the other day and sunny .....the sun had a bit of strength , that will do .......i dont want to spend any period of time ......pouring with sweat ......waiting for the weather to cool ......when i was in my 20s , i wanted hotter the better ......not any more .

If i can play my version of sh.t golf without 4 layers of clothes iam happy ......plus i want England to stay green.

Not joining. 20 degree is nothing at least the Hoffs last year was 23 deg which is classed as a hot day. Trying dessing it up all you want but nobody falling for it

20c in the UK feels like 30 in oz fir some reason...are you going to guess a figure...if not ...bugger off my thread and don't come back.

Guest Guest 47403

The Hoff was a decent chap thoroughly missed by the decent folk on PIO

Edited by calNgary

Guest Guest66881
Is your avatar you in your dustbowl er I mean:biglaugh:.....garden?

​Is yours of you in a bather?

The Hoff was a decent chap thoroughly missed by the decent folk on PIO

LOL....spent the best parts of his day whinging and complaining about the weather, his pension, his job, how crap it was in the UK, How great it was in Oz......yet....had visa....but never went......and more importantly.....will never go....yeh he was a great ambassador for PIO LOL....

Edited by calNgary
edited quote

Im not sure how to vote on this 1 but last week 10c was like a heatwave for me, top down on the car, heating on full, bliss. But im sure summer in the Uk will be piss poor AGIAN, I just hope that we will be in Oz for June/July