The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 days of 20 or over.....who has gone out...come on tell.

Uou telling pofkies again???

Only 3 days in May over 20 C, PB, and only 3 days in June, so far...

[TABLE=class: calendar]

[TR]

[TD=class: nf] 19° Lo 10°

Hist. Avg.

18° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: nf] 2

Actual Temp

19° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

18° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf] 3

Actual Temp

19° Lo 9°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf] 4

Actual Temp

21° Lo 7°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf] 5

Actual Temp

21° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 11°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf] Yesterday 6

Actual Temp

23° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 11°

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cheers, Bobj.

Uou telling pofkies again???

Only 3 days in May over 20 C, PB, and only 3 days in June, so far...

[TABLE=class: calendar]

[TR]

[TD=class: nf]19° Lo 10°

Hist. Avg.

18° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: nf]2

Actual Temp

19° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

18° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf]3

Actual Temp

19° Lo 9°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf]4

Actual Temp

21° Lo 7°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf]5

Actual Temp

21° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 11°

[/TD]

[TD=class: nf]Yesterday 6

Actual Temp

23° Lo 8°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 11°

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cheers, Bobj.

I mean Bob , who really cares ?.....20 days ....40 days ....no days over 20c ........iam in England , few quid in my pocket , few beers .......who gives a f.ck .......it might be 18c tomorrow , it might be 22c ....it might rain , it might not ......i will walk the dog early .....its light at 5am .......its green .......WHO CARES ........

i tell you what i will spend all day tomorrow making graphs about the fishing forecast for Mackay .......alright then i wont .....:biggrin:

I mean Bob , who really cares ?.....20 days ....40 days ....no days over 20c ........iam in England , few quid in my pocket , few beers .......who gives a f.ck .......it might be 18c tomorrow , it might be 22c ....it might rain , it might not ......i will walk the dog early .....its light at 5am .......its green .......WHO CARES ........

i tell you what i will spend all day tomorrow making graphs about the fishing forecast for Mackay .......alright then i wont .....:biggrin:

You obviously cared enough to make up a thread...and tell porkies about it.:yes:

Have a go, ya mug.:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest chris955

Exactly right, I am amazed it should bother someone so much. The weather has been beautiful, I dont care if it is 19 or 21. We took the dog for a walk yesterday and then popped in to the local dog friendly 400 year old pub for a meal and a pint, one of the locals bought us a glass of white wine and then we wandered home. I think it was over 20 but it didnt really matter.

Exactly right, I am amazed it should bother someone so much. The weather has been beautiful, I dont care if it is 19 or 21. We took the dog for a walk yesterday and then popped in to the local dog friendly 400 year old pub for a meal and a pint, one of the locals bought us a glass of white wine and then we wandered home. I think it was over 20 but it didnt really matter.

So long as it doesn't rain, that's the main one for me, at least you can get out if it isn't raining. And it's funny how this thread was started, probably as a result or the same sort of thread last year. But this year it's slightly different in that the temp is set 3deg lower. I can't wait for the comments at the end of 'summer' along the lines of this summer had more hot days than last summer. Well if you classify 20deg as a hot day then no wonder some struggle once it hits 25.

So long as it doesn't rain, that's the main one for me, at least you can get out if it isn't raining. And it's funny how this thread was started, probably as a result or the same sort of thread last year. But this year it's slightly different in that the temp is set 3deg lower. I can't wait for the comments at the end of 'summer' along the lines of this summer had more hot days than last summer. Well if you classify 20deg as a hot day then no wonder some struggle once it hits 25.

I think the bottom line is ....who gives a t#ss what temp this thread or any other dopey thread sets as a gauge for a good/bad summer?......if your happy with the weather then thats all that matters....wouldnt you agree?......Oz being several degrees hotter in summer does not mean its better....or have I missed something?

I think the bottom line is ....who gives a t#ss what temp this thread or any other dopey thread sets as a gauge for a good/bad summer?......if your happy with the weather then thats all that matters....wouldnt you agree?......Oz being several degrees hotter in summer does not mean its better....or have I missed something?

I think you have. I wasn't talking about it being better in Aus being hotter in summer.

You obviously cared enough to make up a thread...and tell porkies about it.:yes:

Have a go, ya mug.:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

oh dear dear ......"make up a thread and tell porkies" .......in different coloured ink .......back in the kindergarden are we ........bit of red and blue for emphasis :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:......Robert , showing your true colours now .....bit of anger behind the smiley face

scratch below the veneer and out it comes

oh dear dear ......"make up a thread and tell porkies" .......in different coloured ink .......back in the kindergarden are we ........bit of red and blue for emphasis :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:......Robert , showing your true colours now .....bit of anger behind the smiley face

scratch below the veneer and out it comes

I got the wrong writer ...My apologies for that B61. :yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived