The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris955

We arent that far from Birmingham and havent had any rain for awhile and generally the weather has been really nice.

yeah weather has been poor as usual rain and more rain. granted its been dry since friday but there has still been cold breeze many still wearing jackets and its not gone past 20 in Birmingham. its looking like a nice week ahead tho.

yeah weather has been poor as usual rain and more rain. granted its been dry since friday but there has still been cold breeze many still wearing jackets and its not gone past 20 in Birmingham. its looking like a nice week ahead tho.

you in a fridge...it has gone past 20 plenty of times in brum...

no it hasn't at all. u guys are crazy its gone past 20 twice just once actually just checked. u can check yourself if u like http://www.wunderground.com. yes its nice now but only 18 it might get past 20 later in the week. ur giving the poor folk in australia the idea that they can return to the uk and have regular nice weather. its a joke.

homeward thinks it was lovely last summer when in fact it was the wettest in 100 years..

no it hasn't at all. u guys are crazy its gone past 20 twice just once actually just checked. u can check yourself if u like www.wunderground.com. yes its nice now but only 18 it might get past 20 later in the week. ur giving the poor folk in australia the idea that they can return to the uk and have regular nice weather. its a joke.

homeward thinks it was lovely last summer when in fact it was the wettest in 100 years..

Don't mean to jump in here and interrupt your disagreement but I live much farther north than you and I can tell you that since last Monday (so the last week), we've had two days where it's rained but the temps were high (over 20) and it only rained for about an hour on and off on one of those days, the other day we had about two hours of hail and that was a bit crazy but since last Wednesday, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous (apart from the hail day) and it's been well over 20 here.

I can only pity the people that live in the Midlands as the weather always seems to be worse "down south" then it ever is up here. My friends and relatives are constantly telling me about the rain/snow/wind and I'm "oop narth" and hanging out the washing LOL.

Really nice out today where I am.Just had to come back inside after sitting out for 10 mins,need to apply some sunblock!

I have to agree, both my DD's got sunburn on Thursday whilst playing out for a couple of hours and I've made sure to apply sunblock. They are refusing to play out today because it's too hot!

Guest chris955

Strictly speaking we live in the Midlands so you might have to narrow it down to Birmingham LOL

Don't mean to jump in here and interrupt your disagreement but I live much farther north than you and I can tell you that since last Monday (so the last week), we've had two days where it's rained but the temps were high (over 20) and it only rained for about an hour on and off on one of those days, the other day we had about two hours of hail and that was a bit crazy but since last Wednesday, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous (apart from the hail day) and it's been well over 20 here.

I can only pity the people that live in the Midlands as the weather always seems to be worse "down south" then it ever is up here. My friends and relatives are constantly telling me about the rain/snow/wind and I'm "oop narth" and hanging out the washing LOL.

Strictly speaking we live in the Midlands so you might have to narrow it down to Birmingham LOL

Last week was pretty poor to be honest ......wet and cold ..........last thursday afternoon , the rain came down and it was biblical ........recently it seems to get warm ( pommie warm ) , and then it pours down .....a poor attempt at tropical if you like ......the cycles are speeding up .

I mean this sincerely , god help those that get real hot weather ......because when the sh.t hits the fan , it really hits the fan , these days

In saying that friday through to monday, in the UK has been perfect for me 18-22c ......that will do nicely ......you can work in it.......and just warm enough to sit out in

Theres a few optimists out in the shorts and t shirts .......not warm enough for that to be honest

Guest chris955

We got a small amount of rain last week but not much.

I have been in shorts and tshirt for at least 2 months now, definitely warm enough for me.

Last week was pretty poor to be honest ......wet and cold ..........last thursday afternoon , the rain came down and it was biblical ........recently it seems to get warm ( pommie warm ) , and then it pours down .....a poor attempt at tropical if you like ......the cycles are speeding up .

I mean this sincerely , god help those that get real hot weather ......because when the sh.t hits the fan , it really hits the fan , these days

In saying that friday through to monday, in the UK has been perfect for me 18-22c ......that will do nicely ......you can work in it.......and just warm enough to sit out in

Theres a few optimists out in the shorts and t shirts .......not warm enough for that to be honest

Where is 'much further north'?

Yet another gorgeous day....blue sky....plenty of sun....just like the last week or so and just like its forecast for the next week or so.....I dont get this weather thing.....yes believe it or not we do get some nice weather here in the UK.....why are some always trying to suggest its a drop in the ocean or to make the most of it cus it wont last.....the stats say it normal british weather......this spring has in fact been drier than the average spring.....I wouldnt want it any other way....if i did......I'd move to...................................................Tenerife