The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

Guest chris955

Yes I have to agree, there is much more to life than the weather. If it is that important to you thats fine but we have certainly discovered that the weather didnt make us happy.

Decent weather is nice ......but i do and see more here in the u.k,in a week , than i would do in a year in perth ......just got back from london ,,,,great weekend .......champions lge final.....london is buzzing ....back home on the train ....in my local last night

sorry mate i aint buying ......it would take a lot more than sunshine to move me

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter coming up in Perth this week folks and I don't think we've had a day below 20 in Autumn. Was a nice 24 degrees at the weekend again. Just heard on the radio this morning the weather guy said "it's going to be very cold on Thursday, only 17 degrees".

Glad you have had some decent weather it was not that good the 3 years I was there...to hot and then wet and cold.

Decent weather is nice ......but i do and see more here in the u.k,in a week , than i would do in a year in perth ......just got back from london ,,,,great weekend .......champions lge final.....london is buzzing ....back home on the train ....in my local last night

sorry mate i aint buying ......it would take a lot more than sunshine to move me

I agree , hated the heat in Perth with the mozzies and trying to get away from the flies every time you tried to eat outside was a nightmare, much prefer the weather we have in the UK.

Guest chris955

The weather here can be crap but we didnt come here for the weather so its irrelevant really. There are so many things that are more important.

The weather here can be crap but we didnt come here for the weather so its irrelevant really. There are so many things that are more important.

I found that, there is so much more to do especially where I live, found Perth very restricted as it is so isolated...after a year you are just doing the same thing over and over again, you see the same people over and over again and the same sights over and over again it became a place that I started to hate like a set from the step ford wives...here within an hour I can be in Europe for a few days enjoying different sights and different people....hot sticky weather..nahhhhhh you can keep it thanks...:cute:

Guest chris955

Living in Perth would be like living on the moon for ME, if others like the isolation that is fine but it would be the last place I would live, just behind Canberra and Milton Keynes.

I found that, there is so much more to do especially where I live, found Perth very restricted as it is so isolated...after a year you are just doing the same thing over and over again, you see the same people over and over again and the same sights over and over again it became a place that I started to hate like a set from the step ford wives...here within an hour I can be in Europe for a few days enjoying different sights and different people....hot sticky weather..nahhhhhh you can keep it thanks...:cute:

We found the same with the UK, wherever we have lived (moved around by employer) we initially explored but then ended up doing the same thing over and over again. The difference was that we could not afford to just nip over to Europe as and when we pleased.

Guest Ptp113
Living in Perth would be like living on the moon for ME, if others like the isolation that is fine but it would be the last place I would live, just behind Canberra and Milton Keynes.

Canberra has the highest education std and average IQ in the country.

We found the same with the UK, wherever we have lived (moved around by employer) we initially explored but then ended up doing the same thing over and over again. The difference was that we could not afford to just nip over to Europe as and when we pleased.
you will love Perth then.

11 so far.

Well after a couple of weeks of sunny warm weather we are up to 18 days of 20 or over...how you doing ? This weeks looks like a belter so the numbers will go up.

Lie. Lie. Lie.

18-11=7

As its only morning for you when you did todays post, your numbers cover only 5 days.

There goes any tiny bit of credibility you may have had left.

Current temp in London, uk = 16 degree Celsius.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=current+temp+london&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

And not expected to get any warmer.

Its been warm and humid recently, dont like humidity. Its to be fairly nice all week which is good because we have a festival type thing on thursday and the kids get dressed up in costumes etc. When it rains it kinda ruins it for them a bit

humidity is a killer stacy

Well after a couple of weeks of sunny warm weather we are up to 18 days of 20 or over...how you doing ? This weeks looks like a belter so the numbers will go up.

Can you list the days you claim to be over 20 because I don't believe you. I've been back just over a week and I think there has been 1 or 2 days

here is the next couple of weeks.

[TABLE=class: calendar]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Today 3

Sunshine and some clouds

19° Lo 7°

Hist. Avg.

19° Lo 10°

[/TD]

[TD]