The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see this always raining malarkey myself, summers have been great since I have been back except for last year that was the wettest on record, I think people say it to try and justify their move in their minds.

Can't see this always raining malarkey myself, summers have been great since I have been back except for last year that was the wettest on record, I think people say it to try and justify their move in their minds.

Yeah ok then, i say that it rains a lot in scotland to justify the move that I may or may not make in 5 or 6 years. How did you figure me out!

Yeah ok then, i say that it rains a lot in scotland to justify the move that I may or may not make in 5 or 6 years. How did you figure me out!

You live in Scotland....it always rains in Scotland while we have nice weather, I dont blame you for moving.

You live in Scotland....it always rains in Scotland while we have nice weather, I dont blame you for moving.

Actually we have gorgeous weather right now, maybe even better than some people in england! ;) making the most of it while it lasts. Definitely going to buy our bbq this week!

Guest Guest26012
It must be over 20 today, im too hot!!!

Been 19 today and I had furry boots, jeans, jumper and scarf on! Maaaad lol!

Been 19 today and I had furry boots, jeans, jumper and scarf on! Maaaad lol!

It feels really warm and humid here. Felt really sick on the bus home. I didnt expect it to be so warm so wasnt really dressed for summer. Saw a lot of half naked people today lol one girl had shorts so small you could actually see her arse cheeks. I felt like a old granny disapproving lol, really wasnt nice though. Well i guess the guys might of liked it!

It feels really warm and humid here. Felt really sick on the bus home. I didnt expect it to be so warm so wasnt really dressed for summer. Saw a lot of half naked people today lol one girl had shorts so small you could actually see her arse cheeks. I felt like a old granny disapproving lol, really wasnt nice though. Well i guess the guys might of liked it!

SS if you can't handle 20deg how will you handle Aus?

Not all the time but we do get a lot better weather than Scotland....just enjoy it while it lasts.

PB .....sorry i beg to differ ....partly .............remember 2007 ? when we had a real bad summer , and the gulf stream sat over northern england p.ssing rain on us for an eternity, when it should have been much further north ........parts of scotland were unaffected .

Are there not areas of the west coast of scotland where the gulf stream allows the scots to grow palm trees ......and these areas have generally mild weather .

PB .....sorry i beg to differ ....partly .............remember 2007 ? when we had a real bad summer , and the gulf stream sat over northern england p.ssing rain on us for an eternity, when it should have been much further north ........parts of scotland were unaffected .

Are there not areas of the west coast of scotland where the gulf stream allows the scots to grow palm trees ......and these areas have generally mild weather .

Cheers for sticking up for us lol the other thing is we're quite lucky that we arent flooded that often like places like poor cornwall. Yeah think there are places that have palm trees. The sea at troon is milder than other parts, still not sure i'd jump straight in though!

Archived