We got it!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyjamie

OMG got email this morning to tell us we have been given 176 state sponsorship by tasmania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant actually believe it finally good news for us we may eventually making it to Australia:jiggy:

i was so surprised at how quick it has been granted!

theres loads of folk to say thanks to at this point but i have to run to work but must say THANKS to Siam susie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

p.s thinking of you all in QLD x

Guest siamsusie
OMG got email this morning to tell us we have been given 176 state sponsorship by tasmania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant actually believe it finally good news for us we may eventually making it to Australia:jiggy:

i was so surprised at how quick it has been granted!

theres loads of folk to say thanks to at this point but i have to run to work but must say THANKS to Siam susie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

p.s thinking of you all in QLD x

Oh :cry::cry: I am over the moon Kelly I really am, this has brought a wee tear to my eye... I am delighted for you girl I am really..... you have done it!!!!!!

Many many hugs, :hug: hey and Happy New Year 2011:wink: love Susie xxxx

Guest sh7t man no way

well done mate:jiggy:so pleased for you--and thanks samsusie your a credit to pio---so its onwards,and upwards for you kelly--enjoy all what is in front of you:wubclub:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations Kelly and Jamie :hug:

Wonderful news and Im really pleased for you. Now you have to stay sane waiting for the 176 to be finalised :wink:. Well done guys!! xxx

Guest SunshineSmile

That is just amazing fantastic, wonderful, joyous news!!!

BIG congratulations, we also received our 457 yesterday so booking flights for Hobart this Friday to arrive in the next 4 weeks or so!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

At long last your dream is happening for you...

Tasmania here we come!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Great news, I have followed your setbacks & shed a couple of tears for you. You really deserve this, its about time. Good luck with all your plans & I wish you & your family a wonderful life in Aus. :yes:

Archived