Guest guest36187

A quick question to those who have had medicals.....once you have had these completed, can you track progress via the emedical client?

Follow same process as you did to get referral letter. Now instead of saying print referral letter once logged in it should say print information sheet - click it and scrol, down and half way down states which test complete/not complete. When all complete will show status that been sent to immi Kim

Follow same process as you did to get referral letter. Now instead of saying print referral letter once logged in it should say print information sheet - click it and scrol, down and half way down states which test complete/not complete. When all complete will show status that been sent to immi Kim

Thanks Kim

Hi Harvi13,

When you say you "Lodged 15/o4 " , did you mean the date you posted the application or the receipt date?? Just curious since Joop says the Immi processing date is now 16/o4.

Judy

Hi bear

we posted on 10 april 2014

and our application was recieved on 15 april 2014

Our journey to the medicals also had an accident and diverted route, (Bloody A14!) which I'm sure didn't help matters, good advice re the meditation, I did something similar when sat in the waiting room. After the initial high test result, I just sat and put myself on Cottesloe beach for 5 minutes, worked a treat!

Ooh, I did have to laugh when I read your reference to the A14. It obviously hasn't got easier since we lived just minutes from it! Now been in Perth twelve months.

Sorry, realise it is not relevant to the thread but it did amuse me. Xx

Hi Everyone

Does anyone how long you are given by CO to get the 2nd Vac to IMMI?

Julie

Hi Julie, I thought this would be an easy find, via google, which I'm sure you tried, but I cant find anything about the timescale, so also keen to see if anyone has an answer. I have emailed my MA, so any answer I get I will post here - Steely

Hi Julie, I thought this would be an easy find, via google, which I'm sure you tried, but I cant find anything about the timescale, so also keen to see if anyone has an answer. I have emailed my MA, so any answer I get I will post here - Steely

I sure I read somewhere that it's 28 days.

Steve

Hi Everyone

Does anyone how long you are given by CO to get the 2nd Vac to IMMI?

Julie

Hi Julie have looked back at my email from PVC and you have 28 calendar days from when they send the email asking for the money

hope this helps

Linda

Edited by Dolphin1962

Hi Harvi, not heard anything yet re AOS and now with Easter I don't expect we'll hear anything till next week. So sorry you've not heard anything, very frustrating! There's still a few more hours left of the day so you could still hear

Best wishes

Maisie

thanks maisie

They didn't contact us today

yes it is very much frustrating:mad:

now holidays start by tomorrow. 4 holidays :dull:

@juliew1499 this is the reply from our MA, as others have said its 28 days.

Hi Alan and Karen,

When the request comes through for the 2nd VAC they give you 28 days to arrange the payment, this is normally by bank draft (which we normally recommend is sent by your family in Australia directly to the PVC) or by credit card (which incurs a surcharge).

we were given 28 days from receipt of the emailed invoice. still. Haven't had a receipt though!

Hi Fisher

thanks for the info, that's great I was hoping for 28 days. This forum is truly helpful, I know we would all be lost without the help and support to given by others.

Julie