SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

My visa has finally come through. I applied 25th April 2014 and received the email 19th Jan 2015 so around 8 months 26 days. Thanks for all the updates. This forum really has been so helpful. Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Congrats Limboman. That is such good news that another visa has been granted, it's a shame that it is taking close to 9 months mark for a grant. I really just want to see my OH.

I have KP. Submitted application 6/5/14, CO assigned 13/06/14.

Has anyone ever emailed KP with a query and received a response? Just wondering how long it takes to receive a response (if at all).

Yes I've got KP and emailed a question a while ago (about whether I needed another document) and they replied within the hour.

I don't have a direct email address, I used the enquiry form at the bottom of my family migration email. If anyone does happen to have a direct email or another way of contacting KP could you let me know please? I'm not even sure as to whether KP has received my enquiry using the form option as I have not had a response.

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on here as I'm just twiddling my thumbs as far as my visa is concerned!

Interesting to hear the wait for December applicants is now 12 months, I applied at the start of November and we're looking at arriving in Aus at the start of October this year, so fingers crossed for an 11 month wait. Anyone else applied around that time?

Also it's shocking they put the fee up by 50%, I feel bad for anyone who was about to apply but missed out before it went up.

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm emailing to ask whether my police check will expire in April therefore making my initial entry date before this, and if so should I renew my police check to delay the initial entry date.

I'm not chasing up the progress of my application so to speak, more panicking about when I have to leave the UK.

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm emailing to ask whether my police check will expire in April therefore making my initial entry date before this, and if so should I renew my police check to delay the initial entry date.

I'm not chasing up the progress of my application so to speak, more panicking about when I have to leave the UK.

I have only directly emailed KP once, and I received a response in about an hour. I have PM'ed you the email address.

Hope this helps. We submitted April 17 2014 and received an email saying it would be 8 - 9 months to process. We received my husbands visa exactly 9 months later (last week). I believe the process time is now 12 - 14 months. I would get your police check and health check as late as possible. They will advise you when you should get it done anyway. My husband had his health check done the 05 August 2014 and our activation date for visa is 05 August 2015. Also because we've been together 8 years and have 2 children we've skipped the temporary visa and he's been granted an indefinite visa. Good luck everyone!!

It will be 9 months for me tomorrow, and haven't heard anything since the request for more info. Should I be chasing the CO or does that suggest everything is in order?

Hi @keithandkate is there any news? Have you given your CO a little nudge?

We lodged on the 2nd May and am waiting (patiently) to book our flights for wk/c 16th Feb