SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

@Summerandtilly- good news- my partner has just been granted his subclass 309 visa, 8 months and 11 days wait and we are over the moon (lodged paperwork 20/3/2014). We fly out to Australia on the 22nd December so we get there just in time for Christmas. It has been a long wait but now we have it, it all feels worth it and we can relax/celebrate. Good luck to everyone else xxxx

I just saw that you got yours!! congratulations!! I wish ours had come through too since we applied on the same date, I wonder why theres such a big difference :( Who was your CO?

Oh dear that's a bit of a worry. I did not email them my police check but simply added it to my online submission documents once it was completed - can anyone advise if this is the right thing to do - or should I have emailed it to them separately also?

I think you will be fine. I did not have an online application - mine was completed at home and posted off. But the good news is that I have had an email that my CO now has the document. Back to waiting though...

Have you tried the 'gentle email' approach?

I Emailed her last week saying I ideally want to fly by the 21st of Jan as I've got a holiday booked. She just responded saying applications are taking closer to 9 months now cos of high work loads. But I should be able to fly by then as that's past my 9th month mark. I didn't know if I should email her again

Hi All

Lodged my PMV 300 online today - haven't felt so sick and scared for a long time!! Bit of a rush to get it in before the price hike, now just got to work out how to upload all the docs, then we join all you patient waiters........

Hope Santa (DIBP) brings some good news for those who have been waiting so long!

Merry Christmas

How are they getting on regarding processing times now? What is the biometric component? And has something changedre Polio vaccination? We will hopefully be sending in our application during 2015. Just trying to keep up to date with the current process. Thanks

Got a bit confused as to which 309 thread was which!

How are they getting on regarding processing times now? What is the biometric component? And has something changedre Polio vaccination? We will hopefully be sending in our application during 2015. Just trying to keep up to date with the current process. Thanks

Got a bit confused as to which 309 thread was which!

Evidence of polio vaccinations is only require from people who have spent 28 days or longer in certain countries where the disease is still endemic. Biometrics are only required for people lodging visa applications in certain countries.

http://www.immi.gov.au/News/Pages/Polio.aspx Polio

https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/biometrics/offshore/countries.htm Biometrics