SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hi everyone, finally lodged my forms for the offshore spouse visa! We are in the UK, hubby is the Aussie, we have been together for 8 years, married for 4 years. We front loaded all the evidence and after acknowledgement of application, CO assigned and payment taken, all is quiet. I'm wondering if the CO will ask us for anymore documents, or if that is it until I submit my medical and police checks. Been told it is a 10-14 month wait for visa processing times and not to do medical and police checks until May 2015.

:rolleyes:

My stats : Spouse 309/100 visa lodged online 15/11/14. Payment taken 16/11/14. CO assigned 17/11/14(WP).

Edited by Pookie72

@Summerandtilly- good news- my partner has just been granted his subclass 309 visa, 8 months and 11 days wait and we are over the moon (lodged paperwork 20/3/2014). We fly out to Australia on the 22nd December so we get there just in time for Christmas. It has been a long wait but now we have it, it all feels worth it and we can relax/celebrate. Good luck to everyone else xxxx

Congratulations CarlyLouiseWhelan, I have been quiet on here of late but have started paying a bit more attention once we hit the 4 month mark. Alot of grants have been coming close to the 9 month mark so to see someone has been granted at 8 months and 11 days gives me hope that ours will come before Christmas. We submitted 4 days after you and I can see there are a few of us around the 20th, so fingers crossed for us all xx

Congratulations CarlyLouiseWhelan, I have been quiet on here of late but have started paying a bit more attention once we hit the 4 month mark. Alot of grants have been coming close to the 9 month mark so to see someone has been granted at 8 months and 11 days gives me hope that ours will come before Christmas. We submitted 4 days after you and I can see there are a few of us around the 20th, so fingers crossed for us all xx

That should say 8 months not 4!

Hi All,

I've been haunting these pages for a few months reading about other peoples experiences while waiting for my visa application to be granted.

Initially applied on 7 March, called five weeks ago and then emailed earlier today, asking what would happen if my visa wasn't granted before I arrive in Sydney on 12 December (have been traveling through Asia since April). This evening got an email confirming grant of 309 then 100 visa. So eight months and 24 days.

The wife (Australian) is very happy.

@Summerandtilly- good news- my partner has just been granted his subclass 309 visa, 8 months and 11 days wait and we are over the moon (lodged paperwork 20/3/2014). We fly out to Australia on the 22nd December so we get there just in time for Christmas. It has been a long wait but now we have it, it all feels worth it and we can relax/celebrate. Good luck to everyone else xxxx

congratulations!!! That is fantastic news so happy you can spend Christmas together is aus :) !!!!!!

It is so good to hear about people's grants! Congratulations.

I am 5 days away from the 8 month point. I think the waiting up to now has been a pain, but just a nagging thing at the back of my head. I can imagine that passing the 8 month point will mean it becomes all consuming!

Fingers crossed for all of the March applicants who are still waiting!

Happy days!!!!! My boy got his 309 at about 3pm today! A happy surprise - it has been 8 months and 11 days. Our application went in on 24th March. Having read the forum for the past month I was prepared for a much longer wait. Good luck to everyone else waiting - I hope our grant gives you hope.

Annie

Hi people,Just to let you know, my OH received her 309 visa today. We applied on 4 March 2014 so it took 9 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS. It's not a problem for us as we're currently travelling and booked our mid-January flights back to Melb months ago (with our MoveCube currently on the high seas too).Good luck all!

Hi people,Just to let you know, my OH received her 309 visa today. We applied on 4 March 2014 so it took 9 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS. It's not a problem for us as we're currently travelling and booked our mid-January flights back to Melb months ago (with our MoveCube currently on the high seas too).Good luck all!

Congratulations!

Wow - that is one of the longest processing times I have seen! I'm happy that it is working within your travel timescales. Good luck with the move!