SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

i have the same co and she said the same to me 9 month mark it should come through. My fingers are crossed for you

...and its here. hoorah! only a 309 (thought he might qualify for the 100 straight off) but still... relieved!

now off to see if there are still flights available for next week. after 17 years away, i'm going home to perth!

...and its here. hoorah! only a 309 (thought he might qualify for the 100 straight off) but still... relieved!

now off to see if there are still flights available for next week. after 17 years away, i'm going home to perth!

YAY! so pleased for you! About time. I've been looking at flights singapore airlines had flights cheap for next week last time I looked

I wrote too soon - the email confirmation for the 100 came through separately later.

double hoorah!

I wrote too soon - the email confirmation for the 100 came through separately later.

double hoorah!

Congrats on the grant.

I was wondering for all those who are reading this thread, when did you apply and how long have you been waiting? The group is getting a bit thin on the ground and it would be grate to see more people on here.

I applied on the 28th of May, so my 9 month mark will be the end of Feb.

Chloe you must be in line fora grant this coming week. fingers crossed it comes though.

Any one else expecting to get a grant this week, bearing in mind that its going right to the 9 month mark now?

Congrats on the grant.

I was wondering for all those who are reading this thread, when did you apply and how long have you been waiting? The group is getting a bit thin on the ground and it would be grate to see more people on here.

Chloe you must be in line fora grant this coming week. fingers crossed it comes though.

Any one else expecting to get a grant this week, bearing in mind that its going right to the 9 month mark now?

she did say it should be granted this week. I really hope so I'm meant to be flying on the 26th

It's a bit gutting it's taking the full 9 months now

Good luck to everyone due a grant this week!

We applied on the 25th April. Am planning to send an email next week to CO as we are due to leave the UK on the 29th Jan.

This month has definitely been the hardest! It's been good to read about other people's grants!

Congrats on the grant.

My application was acknowledged on 11th June. I have been following this thread avidly, taking comfort from the fact that most grants still seem to be around the 9 month mark.