SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Well folks,

Did i ever think the day would come that i would be updating https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aopvk3Y5mD7HdGp5V2hESFluN3V0QWNBTDg2TWJoLVE#gid=0 the spreadsheet with - date visa awarded 21 May 2013. 157 days 5.2 months. I am absolutley thrilled and shocked as they are getting to them quick now. Flight booked for August, as I thought I would have to wait till then. Thinking about you folks still waiting - dont worry it will come around in no time!!!! :chatterbox:

OMG!!!

309 Has been granted, at 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! We we all expecting 8/9 months. Got the call from my migration agent this morning, was half regretting using one - but not now :) Now i just feel really unorganised, house hasn't gone through and obviously no flights booked.

Fingers crossed for everyone else on here :D

Stats- Applied 11/12/12 CO 18/12/12 Medical 04/04/13 Granted 20/05/13

I was begining to think that an agent was a waste of precious time too - they cannot bump you up the list - but what others might be forgetting is that it took us months working with an agent to get the application right before submission. And that may have made all the difference!! Congrats Kieran

Well folks,

Did i ever think the day would come that i would be updating https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aopvk3Y5mD7HdGp5V2hESFluN3V0QWNBTDg2TWJoLVE#gid=0 the spreadsheet with - date visa awarded 21 May 2013. 157 days 5.2 months. I am absolutley thrilled and shocked as they are getting to them quick now. Flight booked for August, as I thought I would have to wait till then. Thinking about you folks still waiting - dont worry it will come around in no time!!!! :chatterbox:

That's really fantastic news, congratulations!! They seem to be flying through the applications now (given the guesstimated 8-9 month wait). I applied in mid-Nov, so I hope that these recent December grants are a sign of good things to come soon!

Amazing to see visas being put through so early, god I hope mine follows suit in that time frame!

Dog's quarantine fees paid for today, just waiting for that police check to come through and we're good to go on July 1st to wait onshore for our visa.

Weve got it, my fiance got his PMV visa granted on Thursday, he has been here on a TV for three months and was due to leave on the 6th May, i wrote to our CO to ask if she could tell us if his visa would be granted around the time of his trip back to the UK as it was around the 8 month mark so we knew weather to book a return flight or weather he could have a one way back to Oz we received a paste and copy email from CO from the immigration website saying about processing times. i had mentioned that we had had a baby and my fiance didnt want to leave us for long but also was copy and paste about compassionate circumstances, having a baby not being one of them. So disheartened we accepted he would return on another TV and booked a return flight to the UK for Aug, he flew out and a day later we received an email form our agent from the CO saying his visa could be granted in the next few days on his trip back. He arrived yesterday on his PMV and were over the moon, what a relief, wedding booked for Jan, yay and now to get a job. We applied 9/10/12 CO 15/10/12 medicals 5/11/13 visa granted 16/05/13

Woo hoo congrats!

Can I ask, how long has it taken for people's medicals to be uploaded? Just emailed my CO as I did mine on the 13th, she said my medical hadn't been uploaded. I've rung the hospital and they're calling me back but should I be concerned?

What a fantastic day - just received notification from VF that my visa has been granted AND that I have been given the 100 rather than the 309 which i had applied for.That just one week over the 6 month mark!

When i emailed VF back in Feb i was told to expect "at least 9 months" so this is just amazing :)

Plus we fly 2 weeks today to Perth so i don't even need my WHV which i had got in place to tie me over.

Good luck to all other October/November applicants.

ay i just talk with migration agent and he told me i have to apply*For 489 Visa you will need to apply for a Subsequent entrant Visa, which can be done online.and he told me that i have to pay full amount 3060$ and the processing time will be 7 months ...........i understand every thing but why he told me that daughter processing time is 7 month....we have already don her medical before when we apply our visa .........and her medical is also ok.....but why still processing time is 7 month ....?6*pls need help

I have received a letter from the hospital which they posted just 2 days after I have done my medicals saying my results have been sent to DIAC electronically.

Can I ask, how long has it taken for people's medicals to be uploaded? Just emailed my CO as I did mine on the 13th, she said my medical hadn't been uploaded. I've rung the hospital and they're calling me back but should I be concerned?

i just talk with migration agent and he told me i have to apply*For 489 Visa you will need to apply for a Subsequent entrant Visa, which can be done online.and he told me that i have to pay full amount 3060$ and the processing time will be 7 months ...........i understand every thing but why he told me that daughter processing time is 7 month....we have already don her medical before when we apply our visa .........and her medical is also ok.....but why still processing time is 7 month ....?6*pls need help

i just talk with migration agent and he told me i have to apply*For 489 Visa you will need to apply for a Subsequent entrant Visa, which can be done online.and he told me that i have to pay full amount 3060$ and the processing time will be 7 months ...........i understand every thing but why he told me that daughter processing time is 7 month....we have already don her medical before when we apply our visa .........and her medical is also ok.....but why still processing time is 7 month ....?6*pls need help

It is 7 months because you are in a que and that is the processing time. This is your mistake for including your 3 year old daughter as a non-migrating dependent rather than migrating dependent.

​A couple of queries on further information for anyone with a visa approved or a way down the processing time...

If you didn't submit a form 80, was one requested? Is the further info requested when CO assigned generally all they will want?

Thanks

I got a general request letter when they assigned me my CO (a few days after application), which asked for what I'd left out (just my email address and hubby's birth certificate). I'd assume that's when they'd ask for what they'd need?