On 16/11/2019 at 12:09, Scoop said:

Very similar to you. Been in the UK for a long time, I have dual, as do my 2 kids. Applied in April, and we are planning to move to Tassie! Haven't heard a single thing since we applied

Excited to see some grants coming through. 

Hi Scoop

Nice to “meet” you!  We do seem to have a lot of similarities.  How far have you got with your plans?  I’ve been researching real estate, schools, jobs.....

We are hoping to get our visa in next couple of months to kick start the moving process.  Ideally sell the house in the spring market, ditch jobs and make our move at the end of the (UK) school year.

It is great to see movement on the waits.  We got in before the sponsor thing changed although I don’t know if that will make any difference or not.

Fingers crossed x

Are the applications from London being processed in Month order? Feb applications seem to be being granted this month, so ones that were lodged in May I'm assuming will be granted in the new year??

Haven't had any RFI so far so I'm hoping they have all the information they need.  The wait is so hard though!!!

It's  now 6 months since lodgement and seeing as this is the 2nd time I am sponsoring my husband for a partner visa I really thought it would have been granted by now!!

Thanks everyone.

Edited by Aussiebird

11 minutes ago, Aussiebird said:

Are the applications from London being processed in Month order? Feb applications seem to be being granted this month, so ones that were lodged in May I'm assuming will be granted in the new year??

Haven't had any RFI so far so I'm hoping they have all the information they need.  The wait is so hard though!!!

It's  now 6 months since lodgement and seeing as this is the 2nd time I am sponsoring my husband for a partner visa I really thought it would have been granted by now!!

Thanks everyone.

From the looks of things it really depends on the case worker and your application. As people have only just been granted from dec 18 and jan 19 still then some of February coming through. 

But then there are a couple who applied in April/May and got straight grants with no RFI’s 

Edited by Poppysunday
Dates

6 hours ago, Poppysunday said:

From the looks of things it really depends on the case worker and your application. As people have only just been granted from dec 18 and jan 19 still then some of February coming through. 

But then there are a couple who applied in April/May and got straight grants with no RFI’s 

Do you know if grants from April/May were from London? 

It's just strange how the system works, London process is very slow by the looks of things!

1 hour ago, Aussiebird said:

Do you know if grants from April/May were from London? 

It's just strange how the system works, London process is very slow by the looks of things!

Yes from London. It seems as though if you had an RFI and/or didn’t front loads there were big delays. However the few who went though in the spring had no RFI and front loaded so a straight grant. 

38 minutes ago, Poppysunday said:

Yes from London. It seems as though if you had an RFI and/or didn’t front loads there were big delays. However the few who went though in the spring had no RFI and front loaded so a straight grant. 

That fits in with what others have said.  It seems that if an application needs any kind of extra work, it gets put to one side while they get on with the huge pile of straightforward ones.

I can’t quite believe it but i’ve received my golden e-mail. 🙂🎉🥳 I was up at 3am feeding  my baby when the e-mail came through from our agent. 

Both 309 and 100 granted at same time. Entry needs to be made before 20th November 2020. 

We applied 3rd December 2018 through agent. Medical and Police checks done in March 2019. We had absolutely no contact or RFI’s except from the grant. We have been together for 8 years (married for 2) with 3 kids who are all Aussie citizens. 

Hope the last of the 2018 applicants have all received their grants now. 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 5

10 hours ago, Poppysunday said:

I don’t think anyone from London has been granted front the spring. No one after around mid Feb from what I have been following. I know one came through from Sweden but otherwise not aware of any since Feb.

@Emz82 congratulations!!! 🥳 That’s so exciting for you and that they’re picking up ‘new’ applications again! Hopefully @GRS will hear something soon too, if not already (and I’ve missed something).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marisawright said:

That fits in with what others have said.  It seems that if an application needs any kind of extra work, it gets put to one side while they get on with the huge pile of straightforward ones.

We applied 25th Feb and front loaded everything, along with a couple of others from that time. They ‘shouldn’t’ require anything else from us. Birth certs, ID docs, police checks, medical all done within a month or so of applying. Together nine years and married four.  Once they have got through the last of 2018 and maybe of few more from the ‘processing’ pile I think they’ll get back up to speed working through 2019, Feb onwards.

• Like 1

Huge congrats. Let's see another flurry come through like the last few weeks.

I can’t quite believe it but i’ve received my golden e-mail. [emoji846][emoji322][emoji3060] I was up at 3am feeding  my baby when the e-mail came through from our agent. 
Both 309 and 100 granted at same time. Entry needs to be made before 20th November 2020. 

We applied 3rd December 2018 through agent. Medical and Police checks done in March 2019. We had absolutely no contact or RFI’s except from the grant. We have been together for 8 years (married for 2) with 3 kids who are all Aussie citizens. 

• Like 2

I can’t quite believe it but i’ve received my golden e-mail. [emoji846][emoji322]🥳 I was up at 3am feeding  my baby when the e-mail came through from our agent. 

Congratulations
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SmileyD said:

I think a few extras on here have been granted. Like edinlass, meathlass, Corkie and maricota? 

Are these the ones you were thinking were from April/May? The first two applied October and the second two in Jan. Each had an RFI. This latest grant is really exciting because it’s the first time on the forum that someone new (from London/UK) without a previous RFI has had their visa granted since July. Great for us as they should be on to Feb and March soon.

@mppc  also crossing my fingers that the second round RFIs don’t take as long as the first.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mppc said:

@SmileyD its hard to keep up to date just going though old posts but i will update green as I don't know exact dates.

Offshore Partner Visa London (21) (1).xlsx

All good. Looks heaps better with more green lol. 
based on that hopefully you shouldn’t be too much longer!! 

im hoping it doesn’t go too quiet over xmas/new year. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! Really hope @GRS hears something soon. I had just e-mailed our agent with more docs 2 days ago so could have saved myself an hour of scanning 😂

We’re planning on heading to Brisbane. I don’t think we’ll get down until May/June time as so much to organise before we go.

Heading there as well, planning in full swing. If you need any advice for arriving let me know.

Thanks everyone! Really hope [mention=275173]GRS[/mention] hears something soon. I had just e-mailed our agent with more docs 2 days ago so could have saved myself an hour of scanning [emoji23]
We’re planning on heading to Brisbane. I don’t think we’ll get down until May/June time as so much to organise before we go.

Our application should be straight forward:

Married 17 years, together 25 years, 3 kids (all Oz Citizens by descent) 2 of them adults, 1 15 year old.

2nd Partner Visa application (Same partner).

Lodged 23 May 19.

Medicals/police checks June 19 (all ok)

Uploaded loads, photo's,  bills, etc....etc....used up almost all of the slots!!!

Thought it would have been granted by now.  But then it will be a different case officer this time.

There is nothing more that I can think of that they would need to see.  We have had 2 holidays this year, but not uploaded anything of them yet, not sure that would make a difference??

1 hour ago, Aussiebird said:

Our application should be straight forward:

Married 17 years, together 25 years, 3 kids (all Oz Citizens by descent) 2 of them adults, 1 15 year old.

2nd Partner Visa application (Same partner).

Lodged 23 May 19.

Medicals/police checks June 19 (all ok)

Uploaded loads, photo's,  bills, etc....etc....used up almost all of the slots!!!

Thought it would have been granted by now.  But then it will be a different case officer this time.

There is nothing more that I can think of that they would need to see.  We have had 2 holidays this year, but not uploaded anything of them yet, not sure that would make a difference??

Can I just ask why second application?