Huge congrats. Glad to see the flow continuing this week

Raining gold this morning, email received requesting us to depart Australia so that the 309/100 can be granted. Have to be at least out for 5 working days apparently so just busy trying to book as we have to leave no later than 04th December. I think they must be clearing up 2018 now as well so hopefully a few more grants today and next week!

Cheers. Quite crazy. Just in all the middle of sorting everything out to leave to land just before Christmas.

Will still be on here for a while though if anyone has questions. This place has been a god send in keeping me sane over the last 9 months.

Thanks and congrats on your golden email!
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Usman Jav said:

I applied from Pakistan.

This seems to be a typo from department as it should have been 12 months instead of 2 month. but I intend to repond in-line with 2 months request

This thread is for VISAs applied for in London.  I think there is a thread dedicated for Pakistan 

Went for my medical today for the 309/100 and for my 600 which I’m applying for next week. Just getting docs together for it.

Were planning on flying out to Sydney on the 5th I’m just praying we get a 12 month 600. 

Once the medical is uploaded that’s everything ‘front’ loaded for my 309/100 which I applied for in July. Let’s hope no RFI!! 

For all those with 309/100 grants now many of you kept uploading new documents I.e new bank statements etc 

congrats to all who have their grants 

19 minutes ago, Poppysunday said:

This thread is for VISAs applied for in London.  I think there is a thread dedicated for Pakistan 

I see lot of people here sharing their timelines who applied outside UK. and I don't see anyone pointing out to them. 

Many applicants wanted to know if DOHA is processing applicants from March 2019. My update was intended for those.

19 minutes ago, Usman Jav said:

I see lot of people here sharing their timelines who applied outside UK. and I don't see anyone pointing out to them. 

Many applicants wanted to know if DOHA is processing applicants from March 2019. My update was intended for those.

Yea I just mentioned this so maybe you could find a more helpful thread. As the U.K. only processes visas for European countries, that’s all. I was just trying to be helpful 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think poppy Sunday is right in the sense that the processing office in london’s Timeline would be different to other countries , and it all depends on where you apply from but everyone is more than welcome to use this forum if they believe it is useful. 

@Poppysunday I just uploaded the intial bank statement 3 months and my savings statement and that was it , didn’t submit any further bank stuff but did submit my current work contract and rental agreement here in Australia once I got here .  For the holiday visa , we put in the European health card which I think has a reciprocal agreement for healthcare between aus and Uk so no insurance is needed. A 12 month visa is usually given but the 3 month each stay criteria on it is annoying . 

1 hour ago, dasuw said:

@Poppysunday I just uploaded the intial bank statement 3 months and my savings statement and that was it , didn’t submit any further bank stuff but did submit my current work contract and rental agreement here in Australia once I got here .  For the holiday visa , we put in the European health card which I think has a reciprocal agreement for healthcare between aus and Uk so no insurance is needed. A 12 month visa is usually given but the 3 month each stay criteria on it is annoying . 

Lovely thanks! I didn’t think the 600 visitor visa required you to leave every three months !?!? I thought If you get granted 12 months you get to stay 12 months 🤔🤔

15 minutes ago, GRS said:

@Poppysunday i think depends on what they grant you whether it is 3,6,12 months.

My 600  states “12 month from date of each arrival”. I explicitly stated my preference in my written letter as to why i was applying for 600 and not 651. 

I’ve put in my statement I want a 12 month stay for my 30th birthday, other family celebrations and to spend our daughters next Christmas in Australia with our Australian family. I’ve said the only reason I’d leave within those 12 months would be on the chance that my 309/100 was granted! So if your 600 says that, you can stay for 12 months right? Because as your said before the condition to leave every three months is a 651 not a 600 right? 

10 minutes ago, Poppysunday said:

I’ve put in my statement I want a 12 month stay for my 30th birthday, other family celebrations and to spend our daughters next Christmas in Australia with our Australian family. I’ve said the only reason I’d leave within those 12 months would be on the chance that my 309/100 was granted! So if your 600 says that, you can stay for 12 months right? Because as your said before the condition to leave every three months is a 651 not a 600 right? 

Yes i will be staying put in the aussie sun for 12 months (unless the grant for 309 comes earlier) Try not to worry @Poppysunday it will be fine. 

I was surprised that @dasuw had a three month condition for 600 particularly from uk. I know some countries dont have option for 651 so the only tourist visa available is the 600 which is why in those circumstances there is a 3 month condition. 

42 minutes ago, GRS said:

Yes i will be staying put in the aussie sun for 12 months (unless the grant for 309 comes earlier) Try not to worry @Poppysunday it will be fine. 

I was surprised that @dasuw had a three month condition for 600 particularly from uk. I know some countries dont have option for 651 so the only tourist visa available is the 600 which is why in those circumstances there is a 3 month condition. 

Pending 600 I have 80 days left in this miserable place 🙀 

I cannot wait to get to the local outdoor pool where my in laws live and feel the beautiful sun on my face! Oh the joy! 

• Like 1

@GRS I think your lucky as I know that myself and a few others on this forum had the 3 month condition hence we had to travel to Singapore in September just so we don’t overstay , you just need to leave for a day but it’s still annoying . 651 was  not an option to us and I did specify what type of visa I wanted in the letter but the case officer gave us that condition. Hopefully @Poppysunday gets lucky and gets a similar CO as to @GRS

Just now, dasuw said:

@Poppysunday getting hotter here in Sydney so in for a treat. I think I will miss the cold in the UK especially during the heatwave that is imminent apparently

Ah nice! We’re going to be West if Sydney in the blue mountains so sometimes a little cooler ... a little. 

How annoying with the three month condition! If we get stuck with that I am not hugely sure we will fly out. May have to stick it out in the UK until the 309 grant. 

On 11/11/2019 at 19:41, Sunseeker20 said:

Hello everyone  👋🏻

I thought it was time to introduce myself.  I’ve been peeping in as a guest for a while, knowing others are having to tolerate the same horrid wait has been a godsend in keeping me sane.

I am Australian by birth but been living in the UK for a loooooonnng time (I’m a dual National now).  British husband, married 16 years, 2 kids both dual nationals.  I always thought we’d be able to move down under whenever we wanted and when we finally made the decision to go we’re gobsmacked at the wait.  Hubbie applied 1st April (no agent), front loaded police checks and medical a few weeks after.  Literally have heard nothing.

We are thinking of Tasmania, would love to hear from anyone else considering moving there.

Meanwhile congrats to those with their visa success and fingers crossed for everyone else.

🤞

Very similar to you. Been in the UK for a long time, I have dual, as do my 2 kids. Applied in April, and we are planning to move to Tassie! Haven't heard a single thing since we applied

Excited to see some grants coming through.