Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little Elvis. All packed and ready for his trip to Australia. Hes just arrived today and Is on his way to quarantine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23243[/ATTACH]

Honestly with no disrespect to all the other lovely pictures of pets, this one is gorgeous.

Glad he arrived safely.

Our monster

[video=youtube_share;2Nahi15GEIU]

S

Well following my last post on this thread, unfortunately things have developed significantly with Jensons cancer meaning that today he lost his battle. It is very sad to put any pet down however to put down a 3 year old Siamese with such a good temperament is sickening but it was the fairest for him after the cancer spread very agressively resulting in breathing issues over the last 2 days.

I am glad the late stages of his illness was very quick and apparently painless however we know he would have loved the adventure and heat of Australia.

S

Well following my last post on this thread, unfortunately things have developed significantly with Jensons cancer meaning that today he lost his battle. It is very sad to put any pet down however to put down a 3 year old Siamese with such a good temperament is sickening but it was the fairest for him after the cancer spread very agressively resulting in breathing issues over the last 2 days.

I am glad the late stages of his illness was very quick and apparently painless however we know he would have loved the adventure and heat of Australia.

S

I'm so sorry :( :hug:

Molly enjoying the summer

Time for Lou Lou to join us :)

When Molly met Lou Lou

Now they're best buddies & are off to see the vet next week for their rabies jabs ready for our move later this year (hopefully) :)

those two are just gorgeous! Such cheeky little faces. Are they Jack Russells?

S

So sorry to hear that. I used to breed Siamese cats a long time ago in UK and just love them.

love this thread, especially as we made the decision to not have another pet when we retired to OZ, as we knew we would be away a lot, so just enjoying all of every one's much loved pets.

however I have just become a cat grandparent!!!? Cat sitting for my son's cat when they are away, it's a good compromise.

S

So so sorry for your loss, I really do feel your pain.....:embarrassed:....I did not know there was already a pets thread, please feel free to merge mine into this original one mods.

So so sorry for your loss, I really do feel your pain.....:embarrassed:....I did not know there was already a pets thread, please feel free to merge mine into this original one mods.

Hi folks, I have merged both pet picture threads together.

Keep them pictures coming. All of your pet pictures are fantastic.

Cheers

Karen

those two are just gorgeous! Such cheeky little faces. Are they Jack Russells?

Hi Vickyplum,

Molly the eldest is a Parsons Terrier, which is basically a long legged Jack Russell & little Lou Lou is a Jack Russell, a VERY cheeky Jack Russell!! lol

Causing me lots of confusion at the moment as I'm not sure if we will be able to bring our little Lou Lou to Oz with us. She has eczema and her skin is often very red and sore, I'm not sure she will cope with the heat very well :-(

Love my girls so much :-)

They are both just beautiful but I am sure they can be as naughty as anything!

Sorry to hear that little Lou Lou might not be able to join you - hopefully there might be a way around it :-/

Hi Vickyplum,

Molly the eldest is a Parsons Terrier, which is basically a long legged Jack Russell & little Lou Lou is a Jack Russell, a VERY cheeky Jack Russell!! lol

Causing me lots of confusion at the moment as I'm not sure if we will be able to bring our little Lou Lou to Oz with us. She has eczema and her skin is often very red and sore, I'm not sure she will cope with the heat very well :-(

Love my girls so much :-)