Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hoffer

C4EB1E65-766D-429A-A002-F2DBB083043C-3203-000003DA8395062D_zpsac8659eb.jpg

Im hoping this works. he thinks he is a dog we have another short haired persian as well but he is black so photos don't pick him up

This is something I thought I'd never find myself saying - but that's a very pretty rat Piglet1..... :laugh:

And Love Shoes - that's cute ! :biglaugh:

thank you .... I have created her own you tube channel today but can't find it .... :embarrassed:

mods.jpg So you have pictures of a mods night out , Paparazzi would have paid many $ for this one ,do we have names to fit ? hang on ....... is that Northernbird giving them their last rights ....?maybe we should throw them a Texan Bar...........

mods.jpg

So you have pictures of a mods night out , Paparazzi would have paid many $ for this one ,do we have names to fit ? hang on ....... is that Northernbird giving them their last rights ....?maybe we should throw them a Texan Bar...........

Oi, you saying i'm a dog or a cow!! Thanks for that, thought I liked you!

My doggies attached.

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

• 7 months later...
Our monster

[video=youtube_share;2Nahi15GEIU]

S

Nearly a year on and not a great year for the boy. Unfortunately on discovering some lumps around his neck, he has been diagnosed with leukemia and now receives chemotherapy. He remains a lively and healthy 3 year old cat but does pose a possible problem with shipping and ongoing care regime.

S