Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I love Patterdales, they are very working though, too much for me lol! I know what you mean, but, I think the only thing that can come of it is good. A dog lost is terrible and often the only thing that can help is a dog gained. I know that when I'm upset or sad, a warm, soft dog skull under my hand or nuzzling my neck is the best comfort possible.

Yeah i think they would be too working for her too. Jock didnt have any of that about him lol a rabbit could of sat beside him and he wouldnt of moved. I just showed her your dogs pics there - she says they are completely gorgeous! I can tell schnauzers and scotties are her fave so she should prob just wait a while and see about one then

My dog 'Oakley' is shown in my profile pic. We bought him after arriving in Australia after a couple of months as I promised my Daughter we could have a dog when we got here! We waited 3 years for him as didn't want to have to bring a dog through quarantine. He's very well behaved and a great listener! :cute:

Guest JK2510
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18900[/ATTACH] wee jock, miss him! x

he was a lovely dog....never realised that was jock as I've seen pictures of others you have.

he was a lovely dog....never realised that was jock as I've seen pictures of others you have.

Yep thats our wee jock that got pts a few months ago, mum still misses him loads. Im staying at hers for a few nights and i thought she was going to start crying again when we were talking about him! House feels empty without him.

The other two in the photos are eric and lucy.. Dumb and dumber lol. erics the dark coloured one and lucy's the brindle. Everybody thinks erics the female and that lucys the male, i bought her a pink collar but it still doesnt seem to make any difference!

I told her she could have lucy if she wanted but for some strange reason she wasnt keen lol. I think she'll def get another dog eventually.

Ive got another good pic of eric and lucy that i'll put up once im back home. It looks like they've went in a huff with each other and are back to back like bookends lol

image.jpg

Who killed Big Bird?! This was just after we got Archie. He decided we needed saving from the feather boa I'd had to wear for a party. This is what we came down to the next morning. He still loves feathers!

and this one is one my daughter made...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awww there are some really cute dogs on this thread. You can that they all have there own little personalities, a bit like people. I right love my dogs..Honestly I think taking them with us will not be a decision we regret. They are our family. Morrissey, our girl is not too happy at the moment and she went to be spayed yesterday. I am getting evils from across the room as we speak. x

011.jpg

039.jpg

001.jpg

00_36903_406020945905_3501533_n.jpg

076.jpg

001.jpg

011.jpg

00_36903_406020945905_3501533_n.jpg

076.jpg

039.jpg

Guest JK2510
Awww there are some really cute dogs on this thread. You can that they all have there own little personalities, a bit like people. I right love my dogs..Honestly I think taking them with us will not be a decision we regret. They are our family. Morrissey, our girl is not too happy at the moment and she went to be spayed yesterday. I am getting evils from across the room as we speak. x

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18938[/ATTACH]

Oh cavaliers, ours are beagles crossed with cavaliers.