Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have posted pics on the current 'Length of Quarantine' thread too....sorry if it's 'overkill' but I am missing my girls sooooo much !

It's just such a relief to know they are running about in the sun.....if only for a limited time in a limited space.....

Well - the doggy-girls anyway....

Purdy will be purrr-fecting her 'it's pay-back-time' look.....

Skippy & Abby, arrival in Sydney.jpg

Purdy, arrival in Sydney.jpg

Abby today.jpg

Skippy today.jpg

1 full week down - 3 to go - not like I'm counting or anything......... :yes:

Skippy & Abby, arrival in Sydney.jpg

Purdy, arrival in Sydney.jpg

Abby today.jpg

Skippy today.jpg

My avatar is Jess our little rescue dog nearly year since we picked her. she had fun in the snow whilst we were in Perth doing our recci in January. She comes out to Oz after us in August and by the time she clears quarrantine we will have been apart for three months as we fly out in mid June. God I'm gonna miss the little curly Ginger girl. Dreading her having to do her time in Sydney now that Byford is closing, as I will be in Perth and unable to visit her.Thank god for those lovely ladies who will visit them, they are Angels to do for the money they get. Bless em.

This is the best thread ever on PIO, thanks Love Shoes.

Wish I coul put some of mine...but I don't how too. I'm a bit stupid on the old techno front

If you have the images saved on your computer, click on the button "insert image" next to the blue balls on the row where you would put smileys etc. A box will then appear and you it will say select files, click on this, locate the picture on your computer and click open and it should upload onto here. Sometimes you can put your picture into a Word or Publisher document, right click on it and say copy, and then come back onto your thread and right click paste and it will put it in, but does not always work for me. Hope this makes sense?

Wow - what stunning dogs Jasperyogi - beautiful.......

Yesterday (Sunday morning) I nipped out as I didn't have any bread or milk (am keeping a very lean larder as my 'fridge left with its new owner yesterday!) & I popped into a little cafe in Victoria Square, here in Paignton - called 'The Pond' (newly opened) & had a great cup of coffee & a toasted tea-cake....

But the best thing was - at the table next to mine was a family with a little dog......

I complimented the cafe owner on their willingness to have dogs inside.....she said that they kept the 'front' tables as 'dog friendly' tables - and of course outside tables.......

I wish I had known before - often when we had done 'walkies' in Victoria Park it would have been wonderful to have a coffee on a chilly morning.....

Heaps of praise for the owners & let's have more cafes like this...... 10 stars ..... :yes:

Counting down to the day I pick up my girls from Eastern Creek - I fly at the end of the month - feel lost without them.....

Thinking of you :hug:

I remember last year when Coco was in quarantine, I will see if I can find the photo of her coming off the airplane after her flight from Sydney ... we felt the same without our dogs ..... they really do become a huge part of the family .... x x

250687_10152525795225371_705510610_n.jpg

625595_10152732901680371_267399533_n.jpg

525479_10151495887150371_43251317_n.jpg

The top picture is of my cat Mini Meow and my daughters cat Pumpkin.

The second picture is of our Minature American Eskimo named Marshmellow.

The third picture is of pumpkin dressed up like a football play (American Football)

They are all good animals, I am a cat lover at heart, and the girls cats are almost like dogs (they are ragdolls).

Cheers

​Karen

250687_10152525795225371_705510610_n.jpg

625595_10152732901680371_267399533_n.jpg

525479_10151495887150371_43251317_n.jpg

Guest Guest16631

.......some of the dogs.........

​.......[ATTACH=CONFIG]19086[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19087[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19088[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19089[/ATTACH]

.....And a lovely old Singer 127K methinks, Tink......

I've spent the best part of 3 years restoring several of those after an old dealer sold me a whole load of mixed machines.....

What he hadn't told me is that some of them had lived in his garden for 2 years !

Managed to rescue all of them bar one - which I used as parts for the others.....

Sorry - I digress - lovely dogs !!!!! :laugh:

Guest Guest16631

............yes I think,....still works,................though I use an electric one now........its only 15 years old......!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19095[/ATTACH].......and treat time...!

Lovely Tink - the dogs & the machine....yes it probably still works - they usually do !

I'm really happy by the way - with the way mine are going in Quarantine....they're getting lots of 'walkies' & cuddles & I'm seeing photos every couple of days.....

It's horrible to go through, but it's great to 'see' them......

Purdy looked very stressed at first (the dogs have each other) but she's alone.....but she's definitely got the "I'm-a-goin'-to-make-you-pay-fur-this" look in place now....

My Noggin and her carbon copy, a bitch puppy from the same mating early this year. She came back for her first trim and LOVES Eggnog! Took them for a walk afterwards and you can see how similar they are, even for full sisters two years apart!943380_10151353441425950_408297517_n.jpg

WOW ! thats a Big baby Angie! LOL He has such beautiful soulful eyes, bet they are hard to say NO to. :wink: x

He is a big baby he just wants cuddles all the time. People look at him and are scared, but he would be the first one to lie at your feet for a belly rub lol