I'm about to lose my mum.

Guest proud2beaussie

Guest stockies

So so sorry to hear your news Nigel, as others have said no words can help you right now, but i hope they manage to bring you some comfort. My OH lost his mum suddenly, just a few weeks ago it came as a complete shock to him, he held his mum so very close to his heart.

We had to fly back to to the UK straight away as he is an only child, the next few weeks will seem like a blur to you as there is so much to do ,I hope you find the strength from friends and loved ones around you to see you through this very sad time.

I hope Joanne is with you soon to help you through this difficult time Nigel.

My love and thoughts are with you.

Claire. xx

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bindog1uk

Hi Nigel, haven't been on this weekend, have just read the news, really sorry, you only get one mum, our thoughts are with you at this sad time. Paul & Lesley.

Hi Nigel

I don't understand why people say lost? Both my parents have past on. My Mum past away a year and 1/2 ago, and I miss them both so much, but they are both still with me, I can feel them, see them and if I need to talk to them (still don't get the answers I want) but my point is, as long as you are alive she will live inside you, never far away. :hug:

You haven't lost a friend, she will always be there with you and for you, close your eyes and there she is, looking as you wish to remember her. I wish you well in your time of need, I know what your going through and if you want to chat I'm only a PM away. :wubclub:

Geoffrey

Dear Nigel, I've only just picked up on your sad news.

So sorry to hear of your loss, I hope it helps to have the support of your many friends on Pomsinoz, we do care for each other, even though we don't really know each other.

In our thoughts, take care, M.

Guest SimplyMoi

Oh Nigel,

What absolutely heartrending news. I know words and memories will never be enough to fill the aching void in your heart at the moment, but don't forget that you are her flesh and blood, and thus your mother lives on within you for all of eternity.

Don't think of her as gone away,

Her Journey's just begun.

Life holds so many facets-

This Earth is only one.

Just think of her as resting,

From the sorrows and the tears,

In a place of warmth and comfort,

Where there are no months or years.

Think how she must be wishing,

That we could know today,

How nothing but our sadness,

Can really pass away,