QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOrning all may have heaps of Howlers in this thread that due to the 4am rising for a game lol Had a great week even by my standards no idea where 7 interviews have come from and even had one on a saturday morning didnt help the nite out on friday. I hthink the recuitment agencies in Brisbane are scared to answer the phones as im always on there backs for updates to see if there any jobs in i maybe interested in but if it what they get paid for they shouldnt complain lol

Guest bindog1uk

Good Morning Folks, thought I would revive this thread, hope everyone is O.K.:biggrin:

Onecrankypom, hows the job situation going out there, have you tied one down yet:biglaugh:

Sun's shining here again today, makes you feel better:biggrin:Lesley

Good Morning Folks, thought I would revive this thread, hope everyone is O.K.:biggrin:

Onecrankypom, hows the job situation going out there, have you tied one down yet:biglaugh:

Sun's shining here again today, makes you feel better:biggrin:Lesley

Not yet Bindo i think all this calling on a eekly basis i would have something by now go nuts that for sure

Guest bindog1uk
Not yet Bindo i think all this calling on a eekly basis i would have something by now go nuts that for sure

Don't give up, have you told all them ozzy's just how good you are and what they are missing in not giving you a chance:laugh: works wonders sometimes, b******t goes a long way, especially when spread thinly:biglaugh:Good Luck, Lesley

Don't give up, have you told all them ozzy's just how good you are and what they are missing in not giving you a chance:laugh: works wonders sometimes, b******t goes a long way, especially when spread thinly:biglaugh:Good Luck, Lesley

Got something i wanted and only found out yesterday afternoon on cloud 9 even through it only for 6 months it could go perm after that and knows the job i be doing is something i done back in th UK and was good at it to hehehe:jiggy::jiggy:

Got something i wanted and only found out yesterday afternoon on cloud 9 even through it only for 6 months it could go perm after that and knows the job i be doing is something i done back in th UK and was good at it to hehehe:jiggy::jiggy:

Great news Cranky, I hope it turns into a full time permie position for you.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

HI onecrankypom, really pleased for you, hope it turns to permenant, just show them how good you are and that it would be in their interest to keep you on. Let us know how you get on, good luck:wink:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk

Good Morning all, hope all is well with you folks.

Onecrankypom, how the job situation going:biggrin:

Alan have you moved out yet, any more hitches?:arghh:

Now we've had the longest day, who's looking forward to Christmas:mad:

Good Morning all, hope all is well with you folks.

Onecrankypom, how the job situation going:biggrin:

Alan have you moved out yet, any more hitches?:arghh:

Now we've had the longest day, who's looking forward to Christmas:mad:

Chrissy=HOT weather and barra fishing!!!:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Just an update on the job front after making lots of calls to the uk and here in Australia i been told that tehey want a performace reference and no one williong to give one so it back to the drawing board to be honest im so down oin the dumps i dont know what will make me happy any more can truthfully say my marriage being tested to the limits and cant even stop thinking about returnign to the UK

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Onecrankypom, how long have you now been trying for a job, try not to give up too soon, would be such a shame to come back and loose all that you have tried for, for so long.:no:

Hope all goes well for you:yes:

Guest bindog1uk

I feel that as soon as the SMP is announced we will all be on here to see who will be fast-tracked and in which occupations, just wish we could get some leaked news from somewhere, anyone heard anything:nah: Hope that the DIAC also keep to their timelines and don't run over, I think that we've all found it stressfull enough, we've paid our b***dy money, now give us the goods:arghh:

Have to take my mind of these issues and concentrate on Andy Murray and the footy on Sunday

C'mon ENGLAND:biggrin: Lesley

I feel that as soon as the SMP is announced we will all be on here to see who will be fast-tracked and in which occupations, just wish we could get some leaked news from somewhere, anyone heard anything:nah: Hope that the DIAC also keep to their timelines and don't run over, I think that we've all found it stressfull enough, we've paid our b***dy money, now give us the goods:arghh:

Have to take my mind of these issues and concentrate on Andy Murray and the footy on Sunday

C'mon ENGLAND:biggrin: Lesley

I would have backed you all the way, mate...But that last bit turned me right off.:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest bindog1uk
I would have backed you all the way, mate...But that last bit turned me right off.:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

C'mon now Bobj, that's not very sporting of you, just cos Australia has been knocked out:tongue:

Guest washer rs

Hi everyone, sorry i,ve not been on here for a long time, Ive been really busy & lost i bit of interest with the whole process..!! I'm just looking forward to the 1st of July now..

Hi Lesley, hope everything is ok withu, i see you had your meds done, well done. I keep meaning to but never seem to find the time.. I can see your counting the days down till next month, lets all hope its good news, i will have to wait till i get back from my holiday to find out. going tomorrow but only for one week so i doubt i will miss much..!! (You never know tho.!)

Good luck everyone,

Jason

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, lovely to hear from you again, wondered where you'd been. Have a lovely holiday, where you of to, anywhere nice, speak when you get back, cheers for now:wink:Lesley

Will after chasing the european references and american reference i didnt get the job i wanted but may end up with work for the company im temping for which is ok i guess but told the wife to nite if i expect this job she ahve to expect that i be looking outer state as im not getting any younger(30) for the job i want and the career i had back home dont know if i over stepped the line but feel if i dont purse my dream i given up everything i had back home for nothing and all the promises i made on the day i asked her to marry me where for nothing. GOD PEOPLE MUST THINK IM A VICTOR MELDREW lol

Archived