QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Since the "QLD SS - where are you now" thread has been finished and everyone on the list have been completed by QLD I am going to arrange for it to be closed.

You have all said it would be nice to stay in touch on one thread so we can all continue to share stories, general chit chat or let off some steam. Therefore, I have opened up this new thread so that we can all come and have a catch up here.

I am looking forward to you all joining me on here!:wink: And any newbies are welcome to join us too...

Thanks

Tasha x:wubclub:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't on the other thread, because I already live here......but can I join in?!

Actually Rudi you was on the other thread! In fact you was the 2nd person to post on there!!! So you are more than welcome to come and join us... even if you wasn't on the other thread you would still be more than welcome!:wink:

Tasha :wubclub:

Actually Rudi you was on the other thread! In fact you was the 2nd person to post on there!!! So you are more than welcome to come and join us... even if you wasn't on the other thread you would still be more than welcome!:wink:

OOOO was I?! Flippin eck - I don't know where I've posted any more! Must be getting old!

So where are you at with things chuck?

Love

Rudi

x

Guest stockies

Dont think I was on your last thread Tasha, but im still here in Queensland.........Got our Visa in April of last year.

Claire. xx

OOOO was I?! Flippin eck - I don't know where I've posted any more! Must be getting old!

So where are you at with things chuck?

Love

Rudi

x

I think the loony bin is where I should be by now!!!:laugh: So far we have been up and down the priority queue so many times... from No.2 to No.5, back up to No.2 and back down again to No.5! It a bit like a game of snakes and ladders!

So all these changes in the immigration process have left us waiting for the DIAC to find my hubby's file and request meds from us. However, like many others we have been told that as we are now Cat 5 in the pecking queue we will probably have to wait until 2012 before his application will be looked at, but we are hoping we might slip through before that!

Dont think I was on your last thread Tasha, but im still here in Queensland.........Got our Visa in April of last year.

Claire. xx

Hi Claire

I always have a peek at your posts... it sounds like life is good for you over the other side!!!

Thanks for joining us.

Tasha:wubclub:

I am looking forward to you all joining me on here! And any newbies are welcome to join us too...

Thanks

Tasha x:wubclub:

Morning all,

Ooooooooo a new thread, it looks really posh. Does this new thead have a built in kettle? Cos I think the 50th person to reply on this thread should make the brews for everyone else? Mines a Tea no sugar thanks and dont forget the biscuits, Fig Roll, Hob Nobs or Jaffa Cakes will do for now :tongue:

Sorry for waffling on, its Thursday and it clearly states on my calendar that Thursday is a day for waffling and talking about anything you like. So I am just keeping up with tradition:biggrin:

I am sure we will see alot of everyone on this post, Speak soon

Cheers

Matt

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hi Rudi thankyou very much it is yeah it was taken a couple of years ago we all had a great time doing the shoot and got some great pics.xx

Guest stockies
Hi Claire

I always have a peek at your posts... it sounds like life is good for you over the other side!!!

Thanks for joining us.

Tasha:wubclub:

Life is good and we have all settled in ok, If only we could sell house in The UK then we could buy a house here and setlle down properly, but hey ho , ya cant have everything !!!

I look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing !!!

Guest Guest31881
Googled it....haaa, sounds better than BLACKPOOL beach anyway, or Sess Pool !!

Nice and quiet here, not on the holiday route, Its that quiet, if my neighbour sneezes the lady who lives at the end of the street shouts "Bless you".

Nice and quiet here, not on the holiday route, Its that quiet, if my neighbour sneezes the lady who lives at the end of the street shouts "Bless you".

Very nice just how u want it !!

You made me chuckle with the sneezing, sound like me now all full of a cold...flaming weather !!

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Queensland Peeps I'm here too, thanks Tasha, more work for you:tongue:Glad you've kept us all together. It's P*****g it down with rain here, so I'm just dreaming of that bbq on the beach in the SUNSHINE, hopefully sometime next year:biggrin:Lesley:v_SPIN:

Guest bindog1uk
it is snow storms with us in scotland nightmare the worst its been , why cant we all just go nowwwwwwwww!!!

Hi dougans, do you think if we let DIAC know that the weather is so bad over in the U.K. they will let us have our visa's now in sympathy:biglaugh:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk

Defo, you should supply them with some good Scottish whiskey, then they will say yes to anything, Get it in the post straight away:wacko:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi everyone,

i know technically we don't live there - yet!!!!!!!!!!

But we wil be there on the 26th march to validate our visas and we are looking at places for jobs and if i am successful, they want me to start on the 26th april and we are thinking about just staying. It sounds like a crazy idea, from a reccie trip, to actually staying in the same trip. Can it be done and has anyone got any tips to make it work.

jim and helen - only 27 days of uk winter left - thank goodness.

Archived