Guest guest36187

8 hours ago, LindaH27 said:

My concern is  more because it’s a  2018 143 application.  

There are thousands of 864 Aged Parents applicants already legally waiting onshore for their visa with dates before this one. 

It’s got to be hard for them if a more recent 143 jumps the queue because they’re Prioritising onshore because they are as well - legally. 

The only reason I can think of is to keep this applicant legal - but there are probably thousands in that position due to  the border closure. 

Those families in Australia waiting for their parents might  perhaps think of approaching their local MP or the media to have this position clarified. 

Almost three and a half thousand 864 visa applicants according to Alan Collett’s post.

On 15/10/2020 at 20:57, hmn141905 said:

Hey everyone, someone on a forum I follow said he was contacted today to provide further docs, AoS, etc. The thing is he lodged 143 on 06/2018. How is this possible? He said its not switching from 173 -> 143. It was a straight 143 application

20201015_215442.jpg

My Parents are also onshore on 600.  We applied 173 in 2016. We were never asked for further documents. Still waiting.

7 hours ago, hmn141905 said:

Hi,

I'm not talking about granting visa. May be he will be asked to leave later as well, we don't know yet. What bugger me is he was contacted to do provide further information, to do AoS, medicals, etc only 28 months after lodging. Here I am already waiting 43 months. And those people lodged in July 2016 already waited 51 months

This is possibly a delegate error, and I'd not be relying on this as being indicative of the applicant jumping the queue.

Indeed, if this request is a precursor to the application being queued I would be reverting to the PVC seeking confirmation of the request.

Best regards,

On 15/10/2020 at 23:58, hmn141905 said:

This is the complete page he uploaded. I cropped out initially as I thought it wasn't my information to share. He said there're other documents in regards to police clearance, health examination, etc but he didn't share those. Any thoughts?

FB_IMG_1602759019187.jpg

As noted above, this seems to be an error on the part of the PVC delegate.

Revert to the PVC and ask for confirmation that an AoS is indeed to be progressed.

Ditto the health and character request.

Best regards.

30 minutes ago, Alan Collett said:

As noted above, this seems to be an error on the part of the PVC delegate.

Revert to the PVC and ask for confirmation that an AoS is indeed to be progressed.

Ditto the health and character request.

Best regards.

Hi Alan,

This is not from me, just a random guy on a forum I follow. He's astonished upon receiving the email from PVC. I can't contact PVC to query, can I?

Even if this is a precursor to the application being queued, request for AoS now is weird right? He was also requested for Police Clearance and medical check, which I can understand. But requesting for AoS this early means gov gets to keep the money 2-3 years longer.

Alan, have any of your 143 clients lodged in 2018 experienced the same?

12 hours ago, hmn141905 said:

Hi,

I'm not talking about granting visa. May be he will be asked to leave later as well, we don't know yet. What bugger me is he was contacted to do provide further information, to do AoS, medicals, etc only 28 months after lodging. Here I am already waiting 43 months. And those people lodged in July 2016 already waited 51 months

Yes its very unfair, my comment was in response to a comment further up about maybe Immi were prioritising onshore applications.  It’s probably a CO error. Let’s see what happens.

On 17/10/2020 at 15:04, Alan Collett said:

This is possibly a delegate error, and I'd not be relying on this as being indicative of the applicant jumping the queue.

Indeed, if this request is a precursor to the application being queued I would be reverting to the PVC seeking confirmation of the request.

Best regards,

Hi Alan,

As a registered migration agent, any chance you could contact PVC to enquire/confirm this?

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, hmn141905 said:

May be this is the explanation guys!! Queue assessment June 2018

FB_IMG_1603098529820.jpg

This is exactly what I posted earlier - that it might be to do  with being assessed for queueing. 

howrver other posters have also explained that the letter Is identical to the ones they had when being asked for 2nd Vac.  

9 hours ago, Samvaz99 said:

Hi Guys,

Finally got 2nd VAC request today,

acknowledged 29/01/2016.

Good luck.. to all of us..

9 hours ago, SusieRoo said:

After 4 years and 7 months our 173 visas were granted today!!!! (Just a shame we can’t travel on them yet)

Congratulations to both of you!  At least it shows they are still doing some processing - they haven't just locked all our files in a desk and thrown away the key!  Best wishes to you both for the future.....

14 hours ago, hmn141905 said:

May be this is the explanation guys!! Queue assessment June 2018

FB_IMG_1603098529820.jpg

Dont think this would be the case as even in queue assessment they wont ask for AoS to be lodged. This is more of asking for further docs which many of the applicants in mid 2016 and 2017 are not been asked for.

7 minutes ago, Anks said:

Dont think this would be the case as even in queue assessment they wont ask for AoS to be lodged. This is more of asking for further docs which many of the applicants in mid 2016 and 2017 are not been asked for.

My guessing is they only requested for AoS but won't ask him to lodge the bank guarantee. As the visa requirement is that you must have an assurer. So PVC just wants to know his assurer is eligible?

Just my 2c!

7 hours ago, hmn141905 said:

My guessing is they only requested for AoS but won't ask him to lodge the bank guarantee. As the visa requirement is that you must have an assurer. So PVC just wants to know his assurer is eligible?

Just my 2c!

Assurer eligibility today doesn't guarantee eligibility at the time of grant (atleast 5 years from now if queue followed)

16 minutes ago, Arti said:

Assurer eligibility today doesn't guarantee eligibility at the time of grant (atleast 5 years from now if queue followed)

The same can be said for medical check. You passed medical check today doesn't guarantee you would pass in 5 years time. Or you have clear crimical record today, but you could still commit crime in nedt 5 years.

Anyway, you lodged your 143 in July 2018, you'll be able to tell us then? 😀😀

37 minutes ago, hmn141905 said:

The same can be said for medical check. You passed medical check today doesn't guarantee you would pass in 5 years time. Or you have clear crimical record today, but you could still commit crime in nedt 5 years.

Anyway, you lodged your 143 in July 2018, you'll be able to tell us then? 😀😀

Queue Assessment for the 143/864 and 173/884 always used to say N/A in the Auto Response email up until as recently as 7th October 2019!  I wonder if it was something new introduced to filter out applicants who have no chance of ever being succesful.  However, we may never find out!

image.thumb.png.e578295ed32ed7a09b4c976f69f163ad.png