SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Can someone please put up the spreadsheet as i would love to have a gander at it, not been on here in a while so it'd be nice to see how far off we are in the list if that makes sense. Congratulations and all the best to everyone who has receive their visa grant since i have last been on :)

Guest jaqmaria

Hello all. I have occasionally been on the forum but always look rather than quote. It's about time I gave some back. I have my perm visa since 2007 expires 17th Dec 12. We fly out 10th Dec, talk about cutting to the bone. So much changes in 5 years including my partne whom I met just after getting my visa. We applied for subclass 100

Co allocated and money taken 16th April 2012

Medicals done 25th April

Email from CO SV stating all ok and visa will be approved mid September

Emailed SV on 10th Sept and was told they are trying to approve for 6 month time frame, so should be mid October.

Flights booked for 10th dec to fly to Perth and then campervaning for a year to, to see where we want to settle. My daughter is flying on 30th Dec with her partner and baby 1 year. They want to try Perth. My son and his partner do not want to Emmigrate and now have baby twin girls 8 months. They will stay in our little home and help cover some of mortgage I help them and they help us. I wil miss all my family and the baby girls so much but I have waited 15 years for this , which is why I trained in nursing over 13. Years ago to enable me to travel once the kids grew up but so the cycle starts again..... I plan to come back every year for. A month to see them? Agency nursing looks like a good option.. Waffled enough. Good luck to all in

Hope and dreams

email from SV 20th April stating all ok and approval for mid september

Guest jane2010

Hi

congrats to all who have got their visa granted - even some of those who have applied in May!!

Kayla - did you mean 11th April? I also applied then - here's hoping that we are next - although did contact CO (SV) recently and had a reply saying they will try to grant in the six months - so it could be October 11th?

Does anyone know the reasons why some are earlier - some are later?? Mine shoudl be straightforward - married to Aussie hubby for over 16 years...told was being assessed for the permanent visa...

Heres hoping monday brings a nice surprise!

Happy weekend all.

x

Wow, greeneyes, congratulations!! Exciting news for you, and for me also,as we submitted within a day of each other according to the Dave S spreadsheet! our case officer (MC) is now leaving however, and her replacement won't arrive til next week,so hopefully we will be granted soon.

Congrats again! X

Katy

QUOTE=greeneyes;1935976390]Hi all.

E-mailed my CO a few days ago (CO is PS) to remind him that I would be going to Thailand on Tuesday for 10 days for a friends wedding.

He responded saying he is now in a position to grant my visa.

Whoohooo!!

So... applied May 10th 2012 visa granted September 27th 2012 (but need to leave Aus before I get it!)

Guest jane2010

Monday 1st October and still no visa granted.

Applied on April 11th...anyone make a guess when mine will be granted.

Getting very frustrated now in no mans land! Need to book flights!!!

Guest Aurel7

Hello,

I've never written here but I have read a LOT of your messages anxiously and it's now my turn to share my experience with you. I am French but I have lived in London for 1 year and half with my aussie boyfriend which is why we applied for a partnership visa in the London office.

I have posted the application on the 30th March and my CO (SV) was assigned on the 2nd April. She informed us in May/June that the visa would be granted around the end of August, ie after 5 months.

I called for news on the second week of Sept and she told me that I was 15th in the queue and she could only "get a few granted every day". I supposed that it meant about 10 days and came back to her after that time. It appeared that was off sick the previous week and haven't been able to grant any of the 14th visas before me... Mine would be granted within the 6 months period which meant by the 30th September (ie yesterday!).

I haven't received anything yet and I was wondering if any of the persons who have the same CO as mine were also expecting news from her. I am getting really mad now... my computer is permanently on with one window opened on Hotmail and 5 others on flight companies websites! I think I'll call her tomorrow if nothing comes in...

Just wish they were granting like 5 more a day... if they did just a small number extra (I know it's up to the Government how many they grant) it would be a bit more efficient and would get through a lot more people at a time... I also find their job so interesting... Every day would be different in that job..

wow, greeneyes, congratulations!! Exciting news for you, and for me also,as we submitted within a day of each other according to the dave s spreadsheet! Our case officer (mc) is now leaving however, and her replacement won't arrive til next week,so hopefully we will be granted soon.

Congrats again! X

katy

Hi Katy, I think I have the same CO (MC) as you. How did you find out she was leaving? I submitted through an agent in June and she hasn't told me anything about this. Thanks, Fiona

We emailed our CO yesterday as we've decided on a flight date. She said she couldn't give any guarantees, but we were now looking at late December/early November, rather than the "sometime between late November and late December" we were originally told, so it looks like it's definitely the 6 month mark rather than the 5 for us. We applied end of June.

We're booking flights for January 20th so hopefully it will be granted by then. We'll email again at the end of November with our flight date to see if she can make sure it's granted by then, otherwise it will be an eVisitor and a trip to NZ for the husband :)

Oh, she confirmed he'll get a subclass 100 visa as well, which is good news!

We emailed our CO yesterday as we've decided on a flight date. She said she couldn't give any guarantees, but we were now looking at late December/early November, rather than the "sometime between late November and late December" we were originally told, so it looks like it's definitely the 6 month mark rather than the 5 for us. We applied end of June.

We're booking flights for January 20th so hopefully it will be granted by then. We'll email again at the end of November with our flight date to see if she can make sure it's granted by then, otherwise it will be an eVisitor and a trip to NZ for the husband :)

Oh, she confirmed he'll get a subclass 100 visa as well, which is good news!

Mng75 we are in the exact same boat as you! Want email her too, LG is our case officer! We have now booked our flights for the 22nd of Jan because we were told we could as long as we let her know which we have done, we applied end of June and have been told Nov/Dec time! Think an email to confirm the dates are still the same is in order.

Guest Aurel7

Hello,

Just a quick update about my application (sent 30/03/12, so it was 6 months end of September). I have anxiously been waiting all day on Monday and only realised in the evening that 1st October was Bank Holiday in Oz and the ambassy was therefore closed!! One day spent stressing for nothing... So I have called my CO yesterday. She asked me if I had booked a plane already so I told her I wanted to leave on Monday. I haven't had any idea of the flights on the this day but I thought it would be good to push her a bit :) She said she would make sure my visa got granted by Friday in this case and to remind her if I didn't get an email by the end of the week!

So ticket booked for Tuesday (nothing on Monday unfortunately) and I feel much much better :)) If you have the same CO as mine (SV) I would really recommend you to tell her when you are planning to leave, just to give her a deadline. It can probably save you a few days or maybe weeks.

Good luck to all of you still waiting for news. I really hope for you it will come soon. Waiting is just so stressful...

Guest Guest76386

Im thinking its looking like closer to the 6mnth mark than the 5mnth. Its interesting to me that they only issue a few a day. I also find it a bit stange that there seems to be some start of May applicants approved and there is still earlier applicants waiting. I was under the impression that they are in order of date of lodgement. Patience was never something I was blessed with.

Seems a bit slow this week, havn't seen any approvals on here.

Guest jane2010

AussieinEngland

I'm an early April applicant and I'm still waiting for my visa to be issued. I've contacted my CO again today but alas no reply!!!

Your right - next week will mark the six month for me.......

Alas - all this waiting though will be forgotten soon.

Any other April applicants waiting??

Im thinking its looking like closer to the 6mnth mark than the 5mnth. Its interesting to me that they only issue a few a day. I also find it a bit stange that there seems to be some start of May applicants approved and there is still earlier applicants waiting. I was under the impression that they are in order of date of lodgement. Patience was never something I was blessed with.

Seems a bit slow this week, havn't seen any approvals on here.

I find it strange that they limit them when they can't cap them, effectively limiting them is capping.

As for May applicants being granted before all April applicants are granted, I think this is due to case officers. I think they each get a pile and work through them at their own rate, not making up for missed days, and having none granted on those days. So If like us you have a CO who has had holidays and been off sick, this will push your grant date further back. I wouldn't put money on our visa being granted before or on the 6 month mark. Not sure if this is the case, but it seems to be.

Guest Aurel7

Visa granted yesterday!!! As promised by my CO (SV) I have got it this week, even a couple of days earlier than what I thought in the end (she had said by Friday). For info, I applied on 30th March which makes 6 months and 4 days.

Good luck everyone. I hope all the March applicants will have theirs very soon.