SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I received an email this morning - my visa has been granted!!! Straight to subclass 100!!

I can't describe the relief of having it granted!

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has given help and advice - it was much appreciated! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

I received an email this morning - my visa has been granted!!! Straight to subclass 100!!

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has given help and advice - it was much appreciated! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

fantastic news, when did you apply for it?

That is such amazing news, congratulations! You must be over the moon!

Do you know when you'll be moving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! Congratulations

That is such amazing news, congratulations! You must be over the moon!

Do you know when you'll be moving?

I think we're still in shock! Hopefully yours will only be a week or 2 off!

We need to sell the house before we go and as I'm self employed need to finish off a few contracts so probably won't be going before April next year.

Wife's visa granted on Monday the 19th, so about 6 and a half months. Probably would have been quicker but had to wait about 3 months to get medical done, waiting for daughter number 2 to be born. Straight to the 100, not going until next may but I think the time is going to fly by.

Edited by squiz

That's fab news @squiz! My husbands went straight to 100 also. We can't go until next July due to GCSE/college commitments with our kids but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Your wait will definitely fly by with a newborn!!! Good time of year to move too you can break the kids in gently to the weather starting with Autumn, winter then spring before the experience an Aussie summer!

Thanks, that's the reason for choosing the autumn so we could ease the kids and the cat's into the warmer summer. Time is definitely going to fly by with lots still to do,looking forward to the move but slightly apprehensive after living in the UK for 16 year's.

Thanks, that's the reason for choosing the autumn so we could ease the kids and the cat's into the warmer summer. Time is definitely going to fly by with lots still to do,looking forward to the move but slightly apprehensive after living in the UK for 16 year's.

My thoughts exactly! I will have been back in the UK almost 14 years when we move back so I share your apprehension! Although I am extremely excited!! Just booked to got for 10 days this November to look at some schools and organised a few things. I am really excited as it will be my 9 year old daughters first trip there!

Last night, my plane landed at Heathrow after popping over to visit the fiancé in Queensland for 2 weeks... I had a stopover in Dubai so I quickly checked my emails.

Looks as though my PMV was granted the exact moment I went through passport control at Brisbane airport :o Overall, a processing time of just under 5 months.

Next year, after seven years we'll no longer be a long-distance couple! I'm so excited!

Last night, my plane landed at Heathrow after popping over to visit the fiancé in Queensland for 2 weeks... I had a stopover in Dubai so I quickly checked my emails.

Looks as though my PMV was granted the exact moment I went through passport control at Brisbane airport :o Overall, a processing time of just under 5 months.

Next year, after seven years we'll no longer be a long-distance couple! I'm so excited!

It sure is a great feeling! Enjoy never having to say an airport goodbye again (unless it's by choice)

Congratulations! What's your timeline? When's the wedding? I applied on the 12/8 we get married 29/7/17, c/0 assigned 4 days ago, req medicals in 70days applied for 600 visitor visa yesterday 4 months and I can't do long distance anymore lol

Congratulations! What's your timeline? When's the wedding? I applied on the 12/8 we get married 29/7/17, c/0 assigned 4 days ago, req medicals in 70days applied for 600 visitor visa yesterday 4 months and I can't do long distance anymore lol

We have been together since May 2010, after I returned from staying with a friend in Perth (where we met.) I came over on a WHV back in 2013 and in October 2014 he proposed. I worked in London for a while, but wasn't saving enough money for our future and getting burned out from the stress of a City career so relocated back to the countryside where I'm from and thankfully got a job doing the same thing for more money. Finally, in April 2016 we issued the PMV application online.

PMV application submitted 30/04/2016

Assigned CO 17/06/2016

Medical check 27/06/2016

Information provided 14/07/2016

PMV granted 27/09/2016

The wedding is on 17th May 2017 - our 7th anniversary and Norwegian Constitution Day (my family are from Norway, I was born in the UK) :)

Just trying to figure out if I can still move over in March / April 2017 as originally planned, as my visa grant has some confusing wording about the dates...

Must Make First Entry to Australia Before 13 January 2017

Must Not Arrive After 27 June 2017

I've emailed the High Commission in London to clarify, but if anybody here has any ideas...

We have been together since May 2010, after I returned from staying with a friend in Perth (where we met.) I came over on a WHV back in 2013 and in October 2014 he proposed. I worked in London for a while, but wasn't saving enough money for our future and getting burned out from the stress of a City career so relocated back to the countryside where I'm from and thankfully got a job doing the same thing for more money. Finally, in April 2016 we issued the PMV application online.

PMV application submitted 30/04/2016

Assigned CO 17/06/2016

Medical check 27/06/2016

Information provided 14/07/2016

PMV granted 27/09/2016

The wedding is on 17th May 2017 - our 7th anniversary and Norwegian Constitution Day (my family are from Norway, I was born in the UK) :)

Just trying to figure out if I can still move over in March / April 2017 as originally planned, as my visa grant has some confusing wording about the dates...

I've emailed the High Commission in London to clarify, but if anybody here has any ideas...

It means your first entry (validation) must be before January 13th 2017.

And then the visa is valid for travel until June 27th 2017 (9 months from grant). By which time you are expected to have lodged the Partner Visa application. You cannot use it to enter after June 27th

Hi I have submitted my application on ImmiAccount Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801) and have paid the fee. on 8th Sept 2016.

What is likely to be the next step and how long before I hear from them.

I have attached a number of documents to the account as well. but probably only 10 on each on my and my wife (sponsor) account.

Any further advice welcome.

My container to load on UK side arrives 14th Oct.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi I have submitted my application on ImmiAccount Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801) and have paid the fee. on 8th Sept 2016.

What is likely to be the next step and how long before I hear from them.

I have attached a number of documents to the account as well. but probably only 10 on each on my and my wife (sponsor) account.

Any further advice welcome.

My container to load on UK side arrives 14th Oct.

Thanks

Jonathan

Have you attached all the documents on the checklist?

You may not hear anything for months, until they request your police check and medical.

Are your shipping company willing to ship without proof of a valid visa?

Have you attached all the documents on the checklist?

You may not hear anything for months, until they request your police check and medical.

Are your shipping company willing to ship without proof of a valid visa?

The shipping company will accept an Aus passport holder for the shipping though. Which I think they have covered ;)