SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I don't see that is a delay. If they requested extra stuff and you are providing it within the time given or agreed, I don't see the issue. If there wasn't a timeframe as such, again, I'd not panic it will 'delay' things, so long as you are providing it sooner rather than later (ie at the 7 month mark). At the 4 month mark they can still be waiting on the police check or your own medical so its not a biggie to have this. Partner visas can take 7 months, they can take 11. There is no rhyme and reason to the grant process :)

@snifter what I meant was that the medical was delayed because his passport was out of date and we didn't know until the medical date. If non of that had been an issue they would of had everything required to process a few weeks ago. Which is why I said mine may take a little longer as we haven't been able to provide everything in the time frame requested due to the passport issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well confirmation today that my step sons non migrant medical has passed and no further action required. So that's it CO emailed last week stating that was all she was waiting for! So fingers crossed we get the news we are waiting for very soon!

Hope we both get some good news soon............

Well confirmation today that my step sons non migrant medical has passed and no further action required. So that's it CO emailed last week stating that was all she was waiting for! So fingers crossed we get the news we are waiting for very soon!

Excited for you! Arranged mine and my non-migrant daughter's medical at Spire Aston Hospital for early August. Awaiting police check. Had an earlier request for a few bits of further info but no further queries. My Case Officer is N. I am relocating from Leicester to Melbourne...interested to know where you're heading :)

my case worker is O, and spoke to him once back in April!

@QPRMARK it's got to be our turn soon! Fingers crossed for us both x what's the initial of your CO? Mine is V. I'm fairly sure she only works part time as we don't hear from her a lot at all.

Excited for you! Arranged mine and my non-migrant daughter's medical at Spire Aston Hospital for early August. Awaiting police check. Had an earlier request for a few bits of further info but no further queries. My Case Officer is N. I am relocating from Leicester to Melbourne...interested to know where you're heading :)

Small world Angela x we are in a small village in NW Leicestershire x Spire Little Aston is lovely x we are moving to Brisbane as that is where my family and school friends are as I grew up in QLD xx

Well, today is THE day, Visa approved........straight to 100.

Really mixed emotions, but a great relief that everything has now been confirmed.

This forum has been a god send over the last 6 months, so thanks for all your input, comments and support.

Now, just like everyone else, we have a house to sell and jobs to resign from!!

Next stop Bribie Island..........

Really mixed emotions, but a great relief that everything has now been confirmed.

This forum has been a god send over the last 6 months, so thanks for all your input, comments and support.

Wahoooooo! Fantastic news - glad you've got yours now too. You're in the house selling gang. Our open day is 6th Aug - so crazily now trying to get the house perfected! X

Ever had one of them days.........Visa approved this morning, house went on market at lunchtime, 1st viewing this afternoon, offer received and accepted !!

Today is a very very good day!

That's crazy!! Big congrats. Can't believe such a fast turnaround - what's your ETA to Oz?

Thanks @CelinaOz we took a leap of faith a few weeks ago, and decided to get valuations on the house, guy came today to take photos......family that bought live 10 doors away, hence the early viewing!!

Mrs H and the little one fly out on 2nd Oct, and I follow in December after tying up all the loose ends!

Still in shock with today's events!

That's crazy!! Big congrats. Can't believe such a fast turnaround - what's your ETA to Oz?

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you [emoji4] x Bribie is amazing enjoy xx

Hi all! I am usually a stalker on this board but thought if share my journey with the visa process!

*march 5th applied*

*may 2nd case officer assigned and medical and police checks requested*

*june 15th medical complete*

*july 10th police checks returned (I had to get one from when I lived in Cyprus which took forever!)

*visa granted today, 21st July!!

all in all just short of 5 months!! I'm so happy and looking forward to beginning our new life!

good luck to you all and hope for a speedy visa return like mine!

i also didn't use an agent, I did it all myself!! X

Husband and daughters visas granted today!!!! So excited!!

Straight to 100 too x 6th March we applied so just over 4 months!!!

Yahoooo! That's brilliant news, so pleased for you. It's a weight off your min is t it! We're planning to head to Brisbane early Dec to early Jan, depending on our house sale etc.

Yahoooo! That's brilliant news, so pleased for you. It's a weight off your min is t it! We're planning to head to Brisbane early Dec to early Jan, depending on our house sale etc.

Had a hugely emotional day at work so it just took the edge off it! Don't feel I can quite celebrate yet after the day I've had but I will do!! So jealous of you getting to go that soon! We will be in Brisbane by the start of July next year!! I'm sure it will fly by. Hoping to squeeze in a quick trip this November x

Just what I was thinking. Lucky us, hey! Exciting times ahead.

I agree! We should all meet up for a drink once we are there!! It's been great to share this journey with others! The forum has been so hopeful and reassuring x

Hi all, thought it was about time for an update. So, we have been married for 3 weeks today and are as happy as pigs in....!! It is the juggling with the timings which is the hardest bit....our plans for a Feb wedding were shelved due to my requesting voluntary redundancy, a slow house sale and getting my daughter sorted out (she has stayed behind) etc, so couldn't leave until June 15th.....same day the house sale completed and the redundancy cheque hit the bank. Managed to organise the wedding mostly from the UK and it turned out fab. Put the 820 application in on Friday and my bridging visa came through straight away - the PMV actually expires on Tuesday anyway. Still have loads of things to sort out but not exactly sure what they are....I'm having some time off! Waiting again, but not stressing about it this time......

Edited by Wan2go