SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

After having a request for further info from Case Officer (Nxxxx) a week ago I've received my invitation for medical and police check today :) Anyone have any experience of the Spire Little Aston hospital at Sutton Coldfield...costs etc? My 16 yr old daughter also been asked to undergo medical even though she's not emigrating with me...is this usual?

Thanks in advance!

Application rec'd: 7.4.2016 300PMV

Hi

We used spire, little Aston it's lovely. My husband and 9 year old daughter had theirs in March and now my 15year old non migrating step son is having his on Monday (had to wait for him to agree to it and get a new passport!!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I applied for a 309 visa, online, through the London Embassy on 1st November 2015.

Visa granted today, 8 months 11 days later :)

I did email my case officer last week to advise that I would be traveling to Australia next month so I don't know if this prompted her to look at my application again. Unexpectedly she called me this morning - she couldn't locate one of my police checks but once I gave her the date I uploaded it she found it. She was very lovely and said she was going to click the approval button right then. I got the official email about 5 minutes later :)

Obviously I'm on cloud 9 :) It's such a long stressful process!! I still can't quite believe I have it at last :)

Thank you for all your input into this forum. It has been an invaluable source of information and support for me over the past year.

I wish you all the best of luck!!

Congrats.......8 months is one of the longest waits ive seen on here for while, albeit well within the given timeframe!!

im 5 months waiting now.......hopefully not too long for me!!

Good Luck

Hi All,

I applied for a 309 visa, online, through the London Embassy on 1st November 2015.

Visa granted today, 8 months 11 days later :)

I did email my case officer last week to advise that I would be traveling to Australia next month so I don't know if this prompted her to look at my application again. Unexpectedly she called me this morning - she couldn't locate one of my police checks but once I gave her the date I uploaded it she found it. She was very lovely and said she was going to click the approval button right then. I got the official email about 5 minutes later :)

Obviously I'm on cloud 9 :) It's such a long stressful process!! I still can't quite believe I have it at last :)

Thank you for all your input into this forum. It has been an invaluable source of information and support for me over the past year.

I wish you all the best of luck!!

Congrats.......8 months is one of the longest waits ive seen on here for while, albeit well within the given timeframe!!

im 5 months waiting now.......hopefully not too long for me!!

Good Luck

Hope yours comes soon Mark! Can't believe ours came after 3 months & 5 days - working out when to go now.

Tell me about it.. I thought I'd have mine by 7months at least espec as it was a very straight forward 309 case.

If you go straight to 100 they seem to be very fast these days!!

Hopefully they're all speeding up a bit!

@QPRMARK and I have a similar time frame but I think mine will take a little longer as we have been delayed getting the non migrating medical [emoji85] for my step son. It's been done today so fingers crossed once that has been received they should have everything they need! We are 4 months in now. @CelinaOz you were so lucky!! I will be happy if we get ours by September! Our moving date is 1st July next year so we are now all excitedly saying we move in less than a year!!!

@QPRMARK and I have a similar time frame but I think mine will take a little longer as we have been delayed getting the non migrating medical [emoji85] for my step son. It's been done today so fingers crossed once that has been received they should have everything they need! We are 4 months in now. @CelinaOz you were so lucky!! I will be happy if we get ours by September! Our moving date is 1st July next year so we are now all excitedly saying we move in less than a year!!!

Fingers crossed for you! Hope it all goes to plan - least you have lots of time. We are now looking at going over at the end of Nov/early Dec - eeek! Just got to sell the house, hubs has to study to get Oz qualifications and get everything sorted.

Fingers crossed for you! Hope it all goes to plan - least you have lots of time. We are now looking at going over at the end of Nov/early Dec - eeek! Just got to sell the house, hubs has to study to get Oz qualifications and get everything sorted.

How exciting!! Certainly be a climate shock going then! Im hoping to pop over in November so hubby and daughter can validate their visas as their Medicals will run out prior to us going x hoping visa is approved before then as November works well for us as I have 3 weeks off! How's the house selling going? We are putting ours on in the new year as historically the houses on our street sell really fast, our neighbours sold in 4 days in March, most sell within a month of going on. I don't want to put friends and family out too much if we have to stay with them! [emoji85]

Enjoy all the planning and keep us updated! I'm sure you will hear from us all shouting for joy when ours get approved! [emoji4]

We've got an estate agent valuation & chat booked in this week - so reckon it will be going on the market soon, as who knows how long it will actually take! We don't have any nearby relatives to crash with so I just hope it all works out with timings.

I don't see that is a delay. If they requested extra stuff and you are providing it within the time given or agreed, I don't see the issue. If there wasn't a timeframe as such, again, I'd not panic it will 'delay' things, so long as you are providing it sooner rather than later (ie at the 7 month mark). At the 4 month mark they can still be waiting on the police check or your own medical so its not a biggie to have this. Partner visas can take 7 months, they can take 11. There is no rhyme and reason to the grant process :)

Not sure if I'm asking a silly question, but do I as the sponsor need to have the police check? Thank you in advance.

I am the sponsor for my partner, I did a police check originally to get my PR visa 4 years ago but did not need to do one as a sponsor of the partner visa, hope this helps

Application for 309/100 on 23rd March 2016, Case Officer (N) assigned on 3rd June 2016, Medicals & Police Check requested(within 21days) 3rd June 2016.

Medical undertaken 13th June (Manchester) and approved 14th June

Police check requested 3rd June and received 18th June.

All uploaded 18th June and submitted.

Visa granted today, 15th July. 16 weeks and 2 days in total, or 3 months and 22 days! Relieved!

I was careful to submit lots of information. We have been together 10 years and married for 7 years almost and have 3 children so that wasn't hard. I consolidated a lot into PDF so that I could really include a lot of good quality and relevant info for my visa. I am lucky I'm quite sentimental as providing the social side of things like invites etc wasn't hard. Roll on house sale! ?

Application for 309/100 on 23rd March 2016, Case Officer (N) assigned on 3rd June 2016, Medicals & Police Check requested(within 21days) 3rd June 2016.

Medical undertaken 13th June (Manchester) and approved 14th June

Police check requested 3rd June and received 18th June.

All uploaded 18th June and submitted.

Visa granted today, 15th July. 16 weeks and 2 days in total, or 3 months and 22 days! Relieved!

I was careful to submit lots of information. We have been together 10 years and married for 7 years almost and have 3 children so that wasn't hard. I consolidated a lot into PDF so that I could really include a lot of good quality and relevant info for my visa. I am lucky I'm quite sentimental as providing the social side of things like invites etc wasn't hard. Roll on house sale! [emoji16]

Congratulations to you. Nice to get it so quickly isn't it! We were rather shocked (& delighted) with 3 months & 5 days. You're in the same boat as us - our house is going on the market in two weeks, eek.

Congratulations to you. Nice to get it so quickly isn't it! We were rather shocked (& delighted) with 3 months & 5 days. You're in the same boat as us - our house is going on the market in two weeks, eek.

Thanks CelinaOz ? All the pieces are falling into place. We have two different estate agents coming to value tomorrow. Fingers crossed it sells fast!

Not sure if I'm asking a silly question, but do I as the sponsor need to have the police check? Thank you in advance.

I sent in my UK DBS and its wasn't good enough they requested I do an ACRO for UK and stated because I had lived in Australua for longer than 12 months after I turned 16 then I needed to an Australian one also.