Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Cambridge originally*, heading for Sydney

*But since lived Sheffield, Cambridge again, Bradford, Ipswich, Edinburgh, London (North Ken, Wandsworth, Putney, Acton, Ealing), Cardiff, Llantrisant, Cambridge again, Sweden (Stockholm), Kazakstan (Atyrau), Croatia (Zagreb, Ogulin), Cambridge again, Watford and finally west Suffolk. Phew! :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
Guest Maka Paka
HI great reads we are in sunny oldham (oris it POLAND,NIGERIAOH &PAKISTANIS ) and im not being racist but us BRITS theres not many off us left we are heading to perth asap see you all soon take care andrea,gary,jack,tom,

Perfect Nick..Get out as soon as you can thanks...We can do without all you racists..Allah speed.

Bracknell. It's in Berkshire, surrounded by: Wokingham, Ascot, Sandhurst, Earley, Reading, Windsor (etc). Nobody knows Bracknell. I usually just go for "it's near Reading... you know, where they do the Reading Festival" or "It's near Ascot... where the racecourse is" or sometimes "near Windsor. You know, Windsor Castle?"

Aha.

Bedford to Genoa (Italy) then 15 years later back to UK in Newton-le Willows near Warrington and now Sydney!

See quite a lot of people from the NW on here:hug:

What did you think of Newton le willows ? bet that was an eye opener for you !!!? i am from Burtonwood originally and escaped there 10 yrs ago to Manchester and then now getting gone again in 40 days time to Queensland !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived