Purplethunder

Guest siamsusie
The leafy suburbs of Altrincham, Cheshire .......................:wubclub:

Born with a silver spoon in your mouth there lad:cute:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie

The green of the Scottish borders to the red soil, the white salt and aquamarine seas of Karratha WA:Randy-git:

Currently living just outside Bristol (but from Devon and spent a long while living on the Quantocks in Somerset).

Moving to Adelaide, SA as that is where hubby is from and so heading to his hometown. Luckily for me I really like it there :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mazkinmond5
Northern Ireland - been in Victoria for nearly 6 months :)

hey we are moving from co tyrone this Oct, how are you finding it, any problems with rentals ect.. were have you settled, we are thinking of Melton West! any adivse would be fab.

t

Guest diannewo

Hi there we were from Cefn Mawr between Wrexham and Llangollen north wales and now live Hoppers Crossing Melbourne would be nice to know if there is other welshies out here. Dianne

Hi there we were from Cefn Mawr between Wrexham and Llangollen north wales and now live Hoppers Crossing Melbourne would be nice to know if there is other welshies out here. Dianne

Me.

I was born there, on Anglesey - for my sins :-)

I was a military brat so we only stayed there a few months and then went to Germany. Came back years later and went to North Wales, and I ended up going to school in Colwyn Bay, and then Uni down in Devon.

Then the folks moved to Gloucestershire, and they live in Cheltenham.

I moved to London and then on to Sydney, but I woud probably class Gloucestershire as my home.

As a side note: we did have to learn basic Welsh at school, but all I can remember these days are the Welsh for:

• I like fish and chips

• Would you like a smack on the arse

• stop talking sh!t

• Its behind to the post office

try and engineer a sensible conversation using only them!

Guest stoorob

We're coming from Glasgow to Melbourne.

Although in saying that we've not lived in Glasgow for a couple of years now. Worked in Brussels for a year and then moved to Cork for work. Now it's a big move to Oz :-)

I've lived in Melbourne for 11 years nearly, originally from West London and then Burghfield Common, Berkshire and Spencers Wood, Berkshire.

Just joined this site as I really would like to meet more English people here!

Elaine

Archived