Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChrisB Melbourne

Wigan to Doncaster, Melbourne, almost 6 years ago.

Not plain sailing, but definitely the right move for us.

• 1 month later...
Guest Unha99Y
You should have tried Canberra. Never seen a place that resembles Milton Keynes quite so much.:wink:

No thanks, not a native of MK but like it there

Guest alison and Simon
Leigh, Lancashire to (in July) Hawthorn, Melbourne.

Wow that is gonna be a big change for you guys - we are from your neighbouring Wigan - moved to bendigo!:twitcy:

Guest tonym1

i was born in leigh now live in cornwall looking to move to melbourne soon been offered a job now gotta see about visa

Guest DaneD
Wow that is gonna be a big change for you guys - we are from your neighbouring Wigan - moved to bendigo!:twitcy:

bloody pie eaters!

Guest Mystery^Customer1974

Stoke On Trent to Perth (Born in the County town of Staffordshire, Stafford, We have been here 2 1/2 years now I love it here

Living first in the suburbs of Currambine then Woodvale now settled in Wanneroo

A beautiful house in an established suburb with great neighbours who look out for each other and not a pom to be seen....... just how I like it ...........if I wanted to be surrounded by poms I would have stayed in a country where it pee's it down most of the time.

Guest alison and Simon
bloody pie eaters!

Ha ha - still eating lobbies there or is to mushy for the BBQ :wub:

Ha ha - still eating lobbies there or is to mushy for the BBQ :wub:

The lads were working on that big nursing home in ashton in makerfield yrs ago for Bill Kenyon,one of them went the chippy for himself and asked one of the locals what he wanted,he said ....babies head,peawet and smacks:laugh:,me mate was like...wtf!:goofy::laugh:

Guest alison and Simon
The lads were working on that big nursing home in ashton in makerfield yrs ago for Bill Kenyon,one of them went the chippy for himself and asked one of the locals what he wanted,he said ....babies head,peawet and smacks:laugh:,me mate was like...wtf!:goofy::laugh:

Yeh, pudding peas and potato fritter in translation - funny if you go across the east lancs and ask for a smack u would get one literally so never understood that one......could have been worse an asked for a babies arm!!!!:wub:

Was that nursing home built on the old site of Evans primary school?

Archived