Hi. Is there anyone who can read and understand our financial report if theres any negative numbers or strong enough with finance of my company  because its been 8mths since I lodged 186 trt Chef and I am little anxious about our financial situation. We spent 2 millions on renovation by building poki room in 2016 and since then we have some minus profit which makes me worried

I am working at small Rsl club in Sydney and I know financial stability is the most important part of nomination.

Thank you

20181004_214111.jpg

20181004_214013.jpg

20181004_213950.jpg

20181004_213729.jpg

1 hour ago, Jay kim said:

Hi. Is there anyone who can read and understand our financial report if theres any negative numbers or strong enough with finance of my company  because its been 8mths since I lodged 186 trt Chef and I am little anxious about our financial situation. We spent 2 millions on renovation by building poki room in 2016 and since then we have some minus profit which makes me worried

I am working at small Rsl club in Sydney and I know financial stability is the most important part of nomination.

Thank you

20181004_214111.jpg

20181004_214013.jpg

20181004_213950.jpg

20181004_213729.jpg

I would like to help but the images are really blurry even with my glasses on.

after clicking the images, it’s clear. I will tell my accountant friend to take a look

Edited by ring3018

10 hours ago, Jay kim said:

Thank you

20181004_214111.jpg

20181004_214013.jpg

20181004_213950.jpg

20181004_213729.jpg

Based on my knowledge the immigration department looks at the margin, and in your case is >1mil which would satisfy the requirements. I am not sure how they interpret the losses. In my opinion a company's loss at the end of the FY it is not a good indicator of how well the company is going and/or if it can afford paying salaries and other liabilities, but again I do not know how the department takes this into account. At the same time the ratio between current assets ( assets that can be converted to cash within 90 days or in the shortest time possible) and current liabilities is quite low ( meaning  your company might take a while to pay his short term debts) but again, this is something that an investor is generally looking at not the immigration department. All summed up these are pretty standard figures for a restaurant. Maybe they should go a bit easier on those entertainment expenses for now🤣 make sure these financials are reviewed by an accountant that can certify that based on the current results the company is able to afford sponsorship for the following years.. hope this helps...

2 hours ago, cristinamia said:

also correction... there is no requirement for the revenue to be above 1 mil unless your occupation has caveats ... my bad!

Thank you so much Cristina. I do appreciate. You helped me a lot. Since we spent 2 millions on renovation like building a new building for poki machines,  our financial report indicates some negative numbers which makes me worried but I know theres nothing I can do. Thats sad.

I do hope theres no drama in my case.

Once again.  Many thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jay kim said:

Thank you

20181004_214111.jpg

20181004_214013.jpg

20181004_213950.jpg

20181004_213729.jpg

Hello Dear, CO are not accountants. i would suggest to have letter from certified accountant proving the company can sustain. that would help to make better understandings for CO.

• Thanks 1

Hello to everyone,

A new starter here, please add me to the spread sheet "waiting list".

Nomination and Visa application: Both applied for on 27 Feb 2018 via MA.

Number of applicants: 4.

Being waiting (8 months now) and started to get anxious; hence, my search lead me here.

Good to see people in the same boat sharing there experiences.

• Like 1

Hi Jenny,

Yep, but back when we have applied the processing time was only 6 months.

The worrying thing is, processing time seems to grow every months.

I hope it will improve soon, imagine hundreds of applications are just sitting there for months.

Not much we can do but wait patiently, all the best though.

Visa processing could be outsourced soon to private companies due to amount of workload with immigration.... I hope this is an positive for people waiting for years...

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/sep/22/labor-could-refer-plans-to-outsource-visa-processing-to-senate-estimates

My sponsor nomination is refused due training. We send them email Friday 2 pm after 2.5 years and Monday 1 o’clock their response was refusing nomination 👏 thank you Immi that was great news after waiting 2.5 years. 

Probably will appeal this case soon. Less than 1 working day how could they see and decide this much quicker l. Where were you this all years. 

Speechless... 

is there anyone took training refusal to the appeal. How long is gonna take any idea? 

I appreciate to sharing any experiences. 

• Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Black Serpant said:

Hi Jenny,

Yep, but back when we have applied the processing time was only 6 months.

The worrying thing is, processing time seems to grow every months.

I hope it will improve soon, imagine hundreds of applications are just sitting there for months.

Not much we can do but wait patiently, all the best though.

Welcome. Yes the approval time seems to get longer but there are already a few approvals from Feb applicants as well so it is quite random atm. I think for majority, it seems to be shorter. 

Lets all wait for the golden email.

On 04/09/2018 at 10:38, Kashif.Iqbal said:

One of my friend got his nomination today, he applied on 23 March through TRT, his occupation is cook.

12 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

My sponsor nomination is refused due training. We send them email Friday 2 pm after 2.5 years and Monday 1 o’clock their response was refusing nomination 👏 thank you Immi that was great news after waiting 2.5 years. 

Probably will appeal this case soon. Less than 1 working day how could they see and decide this much quicker l. Where were you this all years. 

Speechless... 

is there anyone took training refusal to the appeal. How long is gonna take any idea? 

I appreciate to sharing any experiences a

Bad news. Srry to hear tht.

Edited by Deep1991
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

Speechless... 

My first nomination application was rejected last February due to missing documents which they never even asked me for... The immigration agent told me I could appeal the case but that could take up to 2 years and the outcome is not a PR, at best you get a refund and can apply again. It sounded like I could either appeal or reapply, not do both so I chose to reapply with the hope of getting PR instead of just a refund. If I manage to get PR this time around, I can apparently still request a refund as it's proof that they shouldn't have rejected my first application.

I recommend that you reach out to an immigration lawyer/agent as your case sounds quite different and you may not need to wait 2 years to hear back from an appeal. Good luck!!!

1 hour ago, 31march2016 said:

Speechless... 

Thats too bad. His company hasn't paid the benchmark traning B or hadnt submit the receipt of the banchmark??

Hi guys.

Is there anyone who knows well about benchmark training B.

I am not clear about it. I mean how many years of the benchmark B receipts needed when we apply for 186 trt?

My case is this.

457 visa started on 16/02/2016 to 16/02/2018

186 TRT applied on 24/02/2018

My agency has provided 2 years receipts of benchmark training B which is 2015~2016 and 2016~2017.

Is it sufficient or should I provide 2017~2018 as well?

Thanks every one.

3 hours ago, 31march2016 said:

Speechless... 

I had same experience last month,my nomination was refused due to training benchmark, TRT 186 , now my agent says I can re-apply again because there is no training benchmark anymore ,now SAF levy replaces training benchmark,you pay before you lodge your nomination. 

And I haven’t apply 186nomination yet because there is a ownership change in my company,I need to wait them finish and  consider re-apply again,but I am not sure if I will apply again because  there are so many uncertainty now in my case.