2 hours ago, zanfo said:

Can’t believe I am writing this post but finally after 22 months wait, 2 x requested docs and literally lost hope....I received the golden call and email this morning.

DE 186 Rest Manager

Good luck to all of you!

docs requested were proof of work experience and qualification which were already uploded anyway.

Please could you tell that when did you sumbit your last Documents.Thanks.

3 hours ago, zanfo said:

Can’t believe I am writing this post but finally after 22 months wait, 2 x requested docs and literally lost hope....I received the golden call and email this morning.

DE 186 Rest Manager

Good luck to all of you!

docs requested were proof of work experience and qualification which were already uploded anyway.

Congratulations!! 

4 hours ago, Will C said:

hi All, my nomination was approved on 31/08/2018 position rest manager 

visa and nom lodged on 30/05/2017

they didn’t ask me anything before approving nom

but asked me and my partner police check and her english fee

police check was submitted mid sep

paied the fee on 3/10/2018 due to immi late reply

anyone know how long is the wait here b4 getting that exciting golden email? can’t wait ~~~~

It is promising that your nomination had been approved, congratulations!

However, as you can see with many here, it can be tomorrow or few month later. From what I read it should definitely be approved though just have to wait.

4 hours ago, Will C said:

hi All, my nomination was approved on 31/08/2018 position rest manager 

visa and nom lodged on 30/05/2017

they didn’t ask me anything before approving nom

but asked me and my partner police check and her english fee

police check was submitted mid sep

paied the fee on 3/10/2018 due to immi late reply

anyone know how long is the wait here b4 getting that exciting golden email? can’t wait ~~~~

Hope u will receive u r soon.plz give me advice.My nomination was approved on 5 September and they ask me my wife English test and police check police check i submit 10 September.but i want to pay for English test they have not send me any invoice.how many days it can take to invoice come.

Hi all,

I applied mid march for the 186 TRT -> Developer/programmer. 

I know that I can't expect an answer anytime soon but something on my application worries me a lot and I wanted to see if other people were in the same situation as myself.

When I started my 457 I was a simple developer (I spent 4 years under the 457 visa). Then I had a massive opportunity to be the lead developer and today, I manage the whole department (20 developers and I was alone when I started). Even if I operate in the same field, same department, etc. my occupation changed a little bit (I'm a manager and I rarely touch the code anymore). Also, my salary is more than 3 times what it was when I started almost 5 years ago.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing and had a positive outcome? I want to believe that they will be smart enough to understand that I just involved in my job, but based on what I read here, I have some doubt... I just don't want to be the victim of my own success... 

I'll let you know how I go. No news so far and my wife and I are on the bridging visa.

Thanks All

5 hours ago, zanfo said:

DE 186 Rest Manager

Good luck to all of you!

Congrats bro  👍🏻we also waiting from 18 months 

occupation is de cook 

can you share your docoments which you applied 

1 hour ago, Mehar said:

Hope u will receive u r soon.plz give me advice.My nomination was approved on 5 September and they ask me my wife English test and police check police check i submit 10 September.but i want to pay for English test they have not send me any invoice.how many days it can take to invoice come.

well, my nom approved on 31/08 and not received invoice till 3/10

1 hour ago, Benoit said:

Hi all,

I know that I can't expect an answer anytime soon but something on my application worries me a lot and I wanted to see if other people were in the same situation as myself.

When I started my 457 I was a simple developer (I spent 4 years under the 457 visa). Then I had a massive opportunity to be the lead developer and today, I manage the whole department (20 developers and I was alone when I started). Even if I operate in the same field, same department, etc. my occupation changed a little bit (I'm a manager and I rarely touch the code anymore). Also, my salary is more than 3 times what it was when I started almost 5 years ago.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing and had a positive outcome? I want to believe that they will be smart enough to understand that I just involved in my job, but based on what I read here, I have some doubt... I just don't want to be the victim of my own success... 

I'll let you know how I go. No news so far and my wife and I are on the bridging visa.

Thanks All

I had the same problem! The company which I work asked MA if they could offer me a promotion, before give me it. The MA asked them a new job description, analysed it, approved and added in the process. I suggest you provide the job description to MA and they analyse for you.

3 hours ago, Benoit said:

Hi all,

Thanks All

You need to update the nomination application filling the form changes in circumstances through MA or employer if any changes the position, job responsibility and salary, location. Whatever changes within the same employer and up to date the immi makes no worried

Edited by KazBaker

10 hours ago, Rana007 said:

Today is my last day in this forum.

I applied in the mid of January 2018,  Nomination and Visa took 8 months 1 week to get approved. I can realise how stressful it was. But I should say sincerely that the experience of the people writing in this forum helped me a lot to develop my insights. My advice is whenever you are applying, try to understand the whole process carefully. Dont depend on the Migration Agent blindly. 

I wish all waiting here, will get their result as soon as possible. Good wishes for everyone.

Zzzzz

14 hours ago, zanfo said:

DE 186 Rest Manager

Good luck to all of you!

Dear 

plz explain about training benchmark 

5 hours ago, ayus123 said:

There were some visa grants from the month of Feb last week and this week in the forum.

Just wondering if somebody can update it in the spreadsheet. That would be great. 

Hi there, can you please share the spreadsheet link for me pls.Appreciate it

4 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Same here...im also waiting from 18 months cook trt...nomonation approved in march already  

HI Navsandy,

What extra document do you need to submit? If Nom. Approved in March, and you submited VISA & NOm in same time, it should be approved by now?A

Any timeline to share?

3 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

I know it by heart 😥.. including the Nov 17 accountant who hasn't replied to the question in his comment update section ..so wondering if there are any silent accountants who have decided not to add their case on the spreadsheet.

I check here almost everyday since May just to check how long is the processing timeline based on you here 🙂

Hope to see more approvals this week.

My timeline - 

186 TRT

Nomination  and Visa application: 23/05/2018

Region: NSW

Number of applicant: 5

Onshore

• Like 1

CO is putting my  MA through the ringer WRT the Company nomination They have now asked for an updated ASIC document as the one that they uploaded was 5 years old - will this ever end I ask - Its clear to the MA that the CO's are becoming very strict as they have never seen this type of requirements B4. My company has already had many PRs approved in the past