4 hours ago, Madtig said:

Nomination and PR granted.......... To this forum, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. The only thing i can say is that the unknown always causes concern. All of us not knowing are aided and helped by each other so thank you all for you input and advice over the past 9 months. Remember that their is no such thing as a "stupid" question and if the spirit of this forum continues in the way i have witnessed at least we know that support is all around you. My kindest regards and good luck to all .... Madtig

@Madtig congratulations!! 🍾🍾

• Thanks 1

[ Spouse Language Ability - Required? ]

Hi,

I'm finalizing our visa application in immi and under the Attach Documents page, the Evidence of Language Ability is showing under the Required section for my wife:

image.png.f2d09db7ad34519af421e0c562ebc49e.png

I thought this will be asked later? Should my wife take the IELTS exam before we submit the application or can we proceed with the submission?

11 hours ago, lastdrop said:

[ Spouse Language Ability - Required? ]

Hi,

I'm finalizing our visa application in immi and under the Attach Documents page, the Evidence of Language Ability is showing under the Required section for my wife:

image.png.f2d09db7ad34519af421e0c562ebc49e.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=578e852abf1eefa4

I thought this will be asked later? Should my wife take the IELTS exam before we submit the application or can we proceed with the submission?

Hey @lastdrop

I'm not a professional, but I think you can apply and your wife can take the IELTS while your case is being processed if required (not required if she has a passport from a selection of English speaking countries, or is she went through 1 year of full-time education in English, check out the website for proof of English ability)

someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Dear all,

I finally received my PR!

I want to share my timeline here:

Application and Visa: 02/02/2018

Grant: 12/10/2018

Number of people: 2

Low Risk country

Stream: Direct Entry

Software Engineer

Direct grant, no additional docs asked.

Please update the spreadsheet (my nickname is JV). 

This forum helped me a lot. I wish everyone waiting for PR to get it soon. 

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, Jean Valjean said:

Dear all,

Low Risk country

Software Engineer

Congratulations!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jean Valjean said:

Dear all,

Low Risk country

Software Engineer

Conrataulatons 😊

• Like 1

On 06/10/2018 at 08:05, Eddy101 said:

I think it may be standard reply. Would not assume it is being processed unfortunately. 

Hi, I called again yesterday them and they reply that we are going through with your application.

8 minutes ago, kmp said:

Hi, I called again yesterday them and they reply that we are going through with your application.

Did u apply bu self or migration agent apply for u..because i apply through agent but when i call immi they said only agent can call and ask about processing 

38 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Did u apply bu self or migration agent apply for u..because i apply through agent but when i call immi they said only agent can call and ask about processing 

I applied through MA not myself 

4 hours ago, Jean Valjean said:

Dear all,

Low Risk country

Software Engineer

Congratulations!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @lastdrop

I'm not a professional, but I think you can apply and your wife can take the IELTS while your case is being processed if required (not required if she has a passport from a selection of English speaking countries, or is she went through 1 year of full-time education in English, check out the website for proof of English ability)

someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks!

• Like 1

can someone update spreadsheet please

October 2017, nick -AW,

nom grant date 22/08/2018,

visa grant date 8/10/2018,

processing team QLD PESE,

asked for divorce certificate only-provided on 23/08/2018

thanks

Edited by dodziu
  • Like 1

Hlo guys ,

I applied my PR on 28 FEB 2018 Both Nomination & Visa. I am worry about my file actually my company fill the training internally based or some externally based but some how MY MA said that externally training is not relevant according my Occupation. it was for FY 2016-2017. Then my company hire some apprentice to fill training of last current FY2017-18. My company is going financially  good. Can anyone give me any idea about it if this can effect my file.

Dear All, 

I just lodged Nomination and Visa September 2018.

Visa: 457 to 186 TRT

Applicants: 2

Nomination and visa lodged: 03/09/2018

Question 1.

I was employed by current company for more than 3 years, and I granted 457 Aug 2016. I want to know is there any one has same occupation? HR or LR for this occupation? 

Question 2. 

I received my wages and super from two difference entities. For the first 0.5 year (after granted 457 visa), I received my wages from our payroll company (my employer has payroll service agreement with this payroll company), and after 1.5 year, I get my wages from my employer. I just worry  about this arrangement will influence my 186 visa?

Question 3.

My MA told me that my employer paid the SAF, and the past two years financials shows the training fee expenses (met the requirement). However, my MA did not ask any training evidence from my employer. I want to know is it Ok? 

Thank you so much.