Just now, Brightlife said:

Just adding to that my newborn was born overseas in India. So had to convince department to add child top exisiting application without being added to 457. That just got through on 12Oct so hence the recent request on medicals.

Hello Brightlife, could you add the exact date of your application and country of origin in your signature please? Thanks!

Congrats on having a CO assigned to your case! I believe you're the first March 2018 application that we've heard of being looked at so far.

16 minutes ago, Brightlife said:

Just adding to that my newborn was born overseas in India. So had to convince department to add child top exisiting application without being added to 457. That just got through on 12Oct so hence the recent request on medicals.

Wow, I'm surprised they allowed you to do that - I was under the impression that everyone needed to be on the 457 then the 186. Must be a special case? 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Wow, I'm surprised they allowed you to do that - I was under the impression that everyone needed to be on the 457 then the 186. Must be a special case? 

True. When we applied in March 2018 my wife was carrying. Child was born in India in April2018. So to add child (born overseas during application) on to 186, law allows provision to add directly to existing application without any cost. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brightlife said:

Hello everyone happy to see this thread and planning to tag along and contribute as much as I could.

186 TRT applied in March 2018

Occ: University lecturer

State: Vic

No. applicants: 3

Current status: Further assessment with CO assigned

Happy to see a March 2018 Application 🙂

39 minutes ago, Brightlife said:

True. When we applied in March 2018 my wife was carrying. Child was born in India in April2018. So to add child (born overseas during application) on to 186, law allows provision to add directly to existing application without any cost. 

@Brightlife You happy if I add your details to the spreadsheet?

3 minutes ago, Jay kim said:

Anybody who puts my case into the shift please.

Birth country: South Korea (LR)

Stream: 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 2

State: NSW Sydney

ENS 186 nomination and visa applied: 24/02/2018

Current status: Received

Added to Feb 2018 sheet.  Row 4 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brightlife said:

Thanks for the input Charlotte. I have made the amends. Hope you will hear from them soon. Good luck

Wow a March applicant, University lecturer with CO assigned. I hope my one can be soon too.. University lecturer here as well. 

Out of interest, did you do the skill assessment? I did not as it states its not required for us but out of interest. Also, did you attach any financial statements from the University? I attached my personal financial statements but not for my own University. I am assuming we dont need to.

@EDB07 Could you please add me to the spreadsheet as well?

Name: RT

State: NSW

Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 3

Visa & Nomination: 7-Feb-2018

Comments: Health check-up and police clearance completed and documents provided on 16-May-2018.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Benoit said:

Excuse my ignorance guys but can someone tell me what CO stands for? MA as well? 

Very happy to see March applications being reviewed as well! I applied on the 15th of March on my end. 

@Benoit
CO - Case Officer
MA - Migration Agent 

Edited by Hex

5 minutes ago, rontho said:

@EDB07 Could you please add me to the spreadsheet as well?

Name: RT

State: NSW

Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 3

Visa & Nomination: 7-Feb-2018

Comments: Health check-up and police clearance completed and documents provided on 16-May-2018.

All done 🙂  .. You are in row 4 now.

Could anyone that has already had contact with a CO let us know your scenario on wait times you faced please?

i.e.

I was requested to do a medical and upload some extra documents, I did the documents but explained that the medicals had already been done.
The CO replied almost 4 weeks later stating I need to do another medical for my son (TB Screening)
-- We've done this and I'm wondering if expecting some feedback in another 4 weeks is fair? 

Does anyone else have contact time lines from a CO - from requesting something to hearing back from them? 

Edited by Hex

22 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

Wow a March applicant, University lecturer with CO assigned. I hope my one can be soon too.. University lecturer here as well. 

Out of interest, did you do the skill assessment? I did not as it states its not required for us but out of interest. Also, did you attach any financial statements from the University? I attached my personal financial statements but not for my own University. I am assuming we dont need to.

Thanks Eddy. Great to hear from fellow applicant. As you have stated din have to do skill assessment, have not attached any financial statement as my unuversity HR contact (the one getting all correspondence) did not mention it. So I assumed I dont need to provide any. 

• Like 1