I contacted my MA today to see if he can contact immigration on my file status update and apparently even MA are not allowed to contact immigration for status update if under 15 to 17 months, my question is if this goes to 20-24 months so we have to wait for 2 years and can't contact immigration for answers? 

2 minutes ago, galisuman said:

I contacted my MA today to see if he can contact immigration on my file status update and apparently even MA are not allowed to contact immigration for status update if under 15 to 17 months, my question is if this goes to 20-24 months so we have to wait for 2 years and can't contact immigration for answers? 

That's why they keep changing the time lines I guess. So that they can say "If within the time frame, you cannot contact us". 
As far as I know, the MA can email the CO - however, I've never heard of them being able to contact CO's directly. 

55 minutes ago, jarnail singh said:

Hi guys what does means  initial assessment and further assessment they asked baby medical which one submitted already file status is initial assessment they just asked for medical nothing else.wil they ask more documents 

Hi Mate, when you got Initial assessment you need to complete your Baby Medical examination and need to update form 80 and letter from your employee that they willing to nominate for your baby also.

36 minutes ago, Raj0106 said:

Hi Mate, when you got Initial assessment you need to complete your Baby Medical examination and need to update form 80 and letter from your employee that they willing to nominate for your baby also.

bro they asked for only medical of baby i had already filled the form 80 and  they did not ask for employee letter , is that urgent to submit the letter? without asking?

Does anyone have any experience of how long it takes for the nomination approval to come through for the 186 TRT roughly? My employer submitted it in March this year. Is it possible to submit the actual visa application before this nomination comes through?

Thanks 🙂

Hi guys.

I have got my PR today.

I thought It would be more exciting moment i am quite calm

Timeline

12/01 VISA and Nomination application

17/09 nomination approvef and ask for new NPC

26/09 new NPC submitted

18/10 approved VISA

Good luck and thanks for you all

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paul 87 said:

Does anyone have any experience of how long it takes for the nomination approval to come through for the 186 TRT roughly? My employer submitted it in March this year. Is it possible to submit the actual visa application before this nomination comes through?

Thanks 🙂

Yes you can submit them together

1 minute ago, Roberto1987 said:

Hi guys! 

One question

how can i check the status of my visa ? 

i ve lodged with a migration agent 

You can create an Immiaccount and "import" your application to your Immiaccount using your Application ID or Transaction Reference number. Once completed, you can login in to your Immiaccount anytime to view the status.

1 hour ago, DX24 said:

Hi guys.

I have got my PR today.

Timeline

26/09 new NPC submitted

18/10 approved VISA

Congratulations  but what is NPC please?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. All the information that I needed was right here! I will keep following this until I get my golden mail.

One question;

I have imported my visa application to immi account today, but I wasn't able to import nomination application. In this case, I cannot track status of my nomination? or does visa status include nomination processing? 

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, CPP said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. All the information that I needed was right here! I will keep following this until I get my golden mail.

One question;

I have imported my visa application to immi account today, but I wasn't able to import nomination application. In this case, I cannot track status of my nomination? or does visa status include nomination processing? 

Thanks in advance

Not sure if you would be allowed to import that as it contains sensitive company details. 

I was allowed access to import my application (as I had the details) but when questioned the nomination, the MA told me that it's on their account and they cannot give me access to same - for obvious reasons. You might just need to leave that one with them. 

16 minutes ago, Hex said:

Not sure if you would be allowed to import that as it contains sensitive company details. 

I was allowed access to import my application (as I had the details) but when questioned the nomination, the MA told me that it's on their account and they cannot give me access to same - for obvious reasons. You might just need to leave that one with them. 

Thank you Hex.

But immi status that I can see in the visa application page, which is just 'received', does not include nomination processing status, is that right? So essentially we do not know if nomination assessment was started or not if we do not have an access to nomination application page?

Thanks again,

2 minutes ago, CPP said:

Thank you Hex.

But immi status that I can see in the visa application page, which is just 'received', does not include nomination processing status, is that right? So essentially we do not know if nomination assessment was started or not if we do not have an access to nomination application page?

Thanks again,

@CPP That's correct. 
There are 2 separate applications; you have one for your visa application (which you can see) and another for your nomination (that would be attached to your agents account), which you cannot see. Unfortunately, you would need to rely on the agent to provide updates on the nomination. Your visa you can monitor yourself if wanted. 

19 minutes ago, Hex said:

@CPP That's correct. 
There are 2 separate applications; you have one for your visa application (which you can see) and another for your nomination (that would be attached to your agents account), which you cannot see. Unfortunately, you would need to rely on the agent to provide updates on the nomination. Your visa you can monitor yourself if wanted. 

Got it. Thanks very much Hex.

17 hours ago, rontho said:
17 hours ago, Roberto1987 said:

You can create an Immiaccount and "import" your application to your Immiaccount using your Application ID or Transaction Reference number. Once completed, you can login in to your Immiaccount anytime to view the status.

Does MA get notified when you do this?

On 19/10/2018 at 23:22, DX24 said:

Hi guys.

I have got my PR today.

Timeline

26/09 new NPC submitted

18/10 approved VISA

Congratulations Mate. Cheers

On 18/10/2018 at 15:48, CNA said:

Hello friends, 

I have been a silent reader on here for a while now.

Finally I have received golden mail today morning about my PR application approved:

Name: CNA 

State: NSW

Stream: ENS (Direct Entry)

Number of Applicant: 3 people 

Visa & Nomination Applied: 31 Jan 2018

Visa & Nomination Approved: 18/10/2018

I wish you all the best on your applications and thank you for the advice I have received in the forum-some great people in here 

Don’t worry about any too much, keep focus on your family and be happy all time, you will get when time comes. Even you don’t get PR or unsuccessful to get, don’t worry it is not end of life. Something more good is decided for you.

May All become Happy,.May All See what is AuspiciousMay no one SufferOm PeacePeacePeace.  

Congratulations Mate !! Stay Happy. Cheers.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2018 at 14:48, CNA said:

Hello friends, 

I have been a silent reader on here for a while now.

Finally I have received golden mail today morning about my PR application approved:

Name: CNA 

State: NSW

Stream: ENS (Direct Entry)

Number of Applicant: 3 people 

Visa & Nomination Applied: 31 Jan 2018

Visa & Nomination Approved: 18/10/2018

I wish you all the best on your applications and thank you for the advice I have received in the forum-some great people in here 

Don’t worry about any too much, keep focus on your family and be happy all time, you will get when time comes. Even you don’t get PR or unsuccessful to get, don’t worry it is not end of life. Something more good is decided for you.

May All become Happy,.May All See what is AuspiciousMay no one SufferOm PeacePeacePeace.  

Congrats CNA.. send you a PM kindly have a look....