5 hours ago, tocsa said:

I am sorry about bad news. What was the exact reason for refusal?

I’m the only one working in office and our Training was sort of software training. So they didn’t accept last 2 years training invoices, not enough details who has taken those training. No evidence of payments for training. 

5 hours ago, CharlotteR said:

My first nomination application was rejected last February due to missing documents which they never even asked me for... The immigration agent told me I could appeal the case but that could take up to 2 years and the outcome is not a PR, at best you get a refund and can apply again. It sounded like I could either appeal or reapply, not do both so I chose to reapply with the hope of getting PR instead of just a refund. If I manage to get PR this time around, I can apparently still request a refund as it's proof that they shouldn't have rejected my first application.

I recommend that you reach out to an immigration lawyer/agent as your case sounds quite different and you may not need to wait 2 years to hear back from an appeal. Good luck!!!

My agent advised me that I can not apply again 186 as my 457 visa expired already I’m not sure if this is correct. 

Yeah appeal takes max 2 years and I don’t want to wait that long. 

2 hours ago, Hell’sKitcheN said:

I had same experience last month,my nomination was refused due to training benchmark, TRT 186 , now my agent says I can re-apply again because there is no training benchmark anymore ,now SAF levy replaces training benchmark,you pay before you lodge your nomination. 

And I haven’t apply 186nomination yet because there is a ownership change in my company,I need to wait them finish and  consider re-apply again,but I am not sure if I will apply again because  there are so many uncertainty now in my case. 

Are you able to apply again? I know so far if you apply again you will take over from beginning. I might be wrong. 

Could you please share your knowledge so I might do it again your way if it’s possible. 

Thank you

Edited by 31march2016

10 hours ago, Jay kim said:

Hi guys.

Is there anyone who knows well about benchmark training B.

I am not clear about it. I mean how many years of the benchmark B receipts needed when we apply for 186 trt?

My case is this.

457 visa started on 16/02/2016 to 16/02/2018

186 TRT applied on 24/02/2018

My agency has provided 2 years receipts of benchmark training B which is 2015~2016 and 2016~2017.

Is it sufficient or should I provide 2017~2018 as well?

Thanks every one.

It has to be from the day Ur company's sbs approval came. Not sure how immi wrks on this things. It's always recommended to do training benchmark A. If I ha done b plz provide all the evidences tht who has attended the training session and all the receipts. 

9 hours ago, 31march2016 said:

Are you able to apply again? I know so far if you apply again you will take over from beginning. I might be wrong. 

Could you please share your knowledge so I might do it again your way if it’s possible. 

Thank you

I asked a few agent,they all say I can apply 186 nomination again,but who knows,I know the training benchmark won’t affect me again,it’s all up to Case officer to decide,and the current process time is 14 months,the time is too long ,I can’t afford another 14 months and then only get a refuse again. 

BTW,if your current 457 is expired,you are not eligible to apply again as far as I know ,because it’s called  trt,temporary residence transition. But if you have a agent it’s best to ask their opinion. 

At the same time try looking for direct entry on 186 or 187 or skilled visa to see if you are eligible  

I’m currently considering re-apply 186 or apply for a 190 visa, my 457 is still valid till 2019.December,so I have a few time to decide. 

Best luck for you ,mate.

Edited by Hell’sKitcheN

24 minutes ago, td-hana18 said:

😞 image.png.ab96eac5a3075c5d4db40c9746fbc340.png

I do not think so we have to wait for result of our files some how if we get refusal l then what we will do i am waiting since SEP 2017 and still received. Because of this time period i got lots of problem in my life. My family is thinking that i am lying to them seriously i do not trust on immigration that they will give a right decision. A one of the lowest department in world.

19 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

It’s blowing out heaps this is getting stupid now 

Couldn't agree more.  It has increased every month since I applied.  The fact that it isn't guaranteed to be approved adds to the stress, if it was a shorter processing time it would be more palatable whilst waiting for the decision.

Out of our hands I suppose though and all we can do is wait and hope the decision is favourable.

19 hours ago, 31march2016 said:

My sponsor nomination is refused due training. We send them email Friday 2 pm after 2.5 years and Monday 1 o’clock their response was refusing nomination 👏 thank you Immi that was great news after waiting 2.5 years. 

Probably will appeal this case soon. Less than 1 working day how could they see and decide this much quicker l. Where were you this all years. 

Speechless... 

is there anyone took training refusal to the appeal. How long is gonna take any idea? 

I appreciate to sharing any experiences. 

Hi Mate,

So sorry to hear that.

Last December before Christmas holidays they refused our nomination as well.But because it was the agent mistake to provide wrong documents for training. we didn't appeal it and we just withdrew application and applied again.

Edited by SAJ.N

27 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Mate,

So sorry to hear that.

Last December before Christmas holidays they refused our nomination as well.But because it was the agent mistake to provide wrong documents for training. we didn't appeal it and we just withdrew application and applied again.

Hi SAJ.N

Since you re-applied in May 2018, any news from the immigration? 

I am not sure if they count the waiting time from the 1st nomination and add to the 2nd nomination or they consider 2nd nomination as a new application and new timeline will start all over again?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by Tania

17 minutes ago, Tania said:

Hi SAJ.N

Since you re-applied in May 2018, any news from the immigration? 

I am not sure if they count the waiting time from the 1st nomination and add to the 2nd nomination or they consider 2nd nomination as a new application and new timeline will start all over again?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

We reapplied 1st June 2018 ,2 days before our 457 was going to be expired and we got bridging visa.

New nomination is like a brand new case and they start all over again.

Since that time, no news from IMMI. Nothing 😕

10 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

We reapplied 1st June 2018 ,2 days before our 457 was going to be expired and we got bridging visa.

New nomination is like a brand new case and they start all over again.

Since that time, no news from IMMI. Nothing 😕

Thanks. I understand. The wait is killing

So the Bridging Visa's conditions are similar to the conditions in your previous 457?

Edited by Tania

10 minutes ago, Tania said:

Thanks. I understand. The wait is killing

So the Bridging Visa's conditions are similar to the conditions in your previous 457?

Correct, except travelling conditions which you need to apply for bridging visa B to be able to travel during this time.

1 minute ago, mirzaa said:

My nom refused ... i also reapplied nd after 14 months nom approved ... waiting for visa result now ... also applied aat ... intervy done nd judge was happy nd she told will give nom result soon but my new nom approved

14 months is a long wait but you have received a great result that your 2nd nomination is granted. congratulations

10 minutes ago, steve 007 said:

Nomination has been approved, medicals completed, what are the chances of visa being approved?

Should be soon mate, I'd say you should hear back within 28 working days - however, anything is possible lately.