1 minute ago, Madtig said:

CO is putting my  MA through the ringer WRT the Company nomination They have now asked for an updated ASIC document as the one that they uploaded was 5 years old - will this ever end I ask - Its clear to the MA that the CO's are becoming very strict as they have never seen this type of requirements B4. My company has already had many PRs approved in the past 

I'm convinced there are 2 factors that come into play here (just my opinion), and that's number of people in the application and if the request is for an HR country. 

My company has done many PR's in the past and I had a similar thing happen to me, they asked for updated company documents for the nomination. It has since been approved (the nomination) but it was the first time they requested this (updated) information before approval.  Hand tight, it'll come through. 

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

I'm convinced there are 2 factors that come into play here (just my opinion), and that's number of people in the application and if the request is for an HR country. 

My company has done many PR's in the past and I had a similar thing happen to me, they asked for updated company documents for the nomination. It has since been approved (the nomination) but it was the first time they requested this (updated) information before approval.  Hand tight, it'll come through. 

@hex I agree that that may be the issue  we are 4 people in the application from HR - and while it remains a mystery to us all we remain for ever optimistic that the PR will be approved I just want to get on with my life one way or the other. lol hanging by a ball hair as they say 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Madtig said:

CO is putting my  MA through the ringer WRT the Company nomination They have now asked for an updated ASIC document as the one that they uploaded was 5 years old - will this ever end I ask - Its clear to the MA that the CO's are becoming very strict as they have never seen this type of requirements B4. My company has already had many PRs approved in the past 

Hang in there mate. Hopefully the golden email will come soon for you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm from the United States (LR country) and am the only person in my application: that didn't stop my first nomination from being rejected last March 2018 due to a few missing documents which they never asked me for (knowing my company has successfully sponsored many PRs in the past). There don't seem to be clear rules, not sure we can easily find a pattern here unfortunately...

They processed my first application quite quickly (applied Nov 2017, processed Feb 2018) but it was rejected. I reapplied in Mar 2018 and am still waiting for a response.

2 hours ago, DX24 said:

HI Navsandy,

What extra document do you need to submit? If Nom. Approved in March, and you submited VISA & NOm in same time, it should be approved by now?A

Any timeline to share?

I applied 4/4/17 both nominations and visa ...my nomination approved 3/3/18 and ask form 80 for me and my partner.vich we provide same day..another document request 19/4/18 afp for my partner and me as well...which we provide 10/5/18 after that nothing heard from immi...even i call twice same answer its in processing 

Hi guys, just a quick query. Will I be able to apply for an internal role that is one level up from my current position, without any impact to my ongoing 186 DE application? Job description [roles and responsibilities] remain the same except the position name [Transition from junior to senior for example]. I've written to my MA about it but I haven't received any official confirmation so far. They have emailed this query to the dept. but it appears that Immi may take longer to comment on this. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 minute ago, SDK said:

Hi guys, just a quick query. Will I be able to apply for an internal role that is one level up from my current position, without any impact to my ongoing 186 DE application? Job description [roles and responsibilities] remain the same except the position name [Transition from junior to senior for example]. I've written to my MA about it but I haven't received any official confirmation so far. They have emailed this query to the dept. but it appears that Immi may take longer to comment on this. 

Thanks in advance. 

From my understanding, as long as the scope of the work falls under the same "umbrella", then you're fine.
i.e. Going from Software Engineer to Receptionist would cause an issue. However, going from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer / something similar would be fine. 

I am sharing my good new s today.

Application Date: 05/02/2018

Oc: Software Engineer

Transition, HR

Grant: 11/08/2018

This forum was a great support. All the best guys, you are going to get your golden tickets soon.God Bless.!!!

• Like 9

Nomination and PR granted.......... To this forum, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. The only thing i can say is that the unknown always causes concern. All of us not knowing are aided and helped by each other so thank you all for you input and advice over the past 9 months. Remember that their is no such thing as a "stupid" question and if the spirit of this forum continues in the way i have witnessed at least we know that support is all around you. My kindest regards and good luck to all .... Madtig

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 11:29, Will C said:

hi All, my nomination was approved on 31/08/2018 position rest manager 

visa and nom lodged on 30/05/2017

they didn’t ask me anything before approving nom

but asked me and my partner police check and her english fee

police check was submitted mid sep

paied the fee on 3/10/2018 due to immi late reply

anyone know how long is the wait here b4 getting that exciting golden email? can’t wait ~~~~

I got my pr grant today

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 11:29, Will C said:

hi All, my nomination was approved on 31/08/2018 position rest manager 

visa and nom lodged on 30/05/2017

they didn’t ask me anything before approving nom

but asked me and my partner police check and her english fee

police check was submitted mid sep

paied the fee on 3/10/2018 due to immi late reply

anyone know how long is the wait here b4 getting that exciting golden email? can’t wait ~~~~

I got my pr grant today

2 hours ago, Madtig said:

Nomination and PR granted.......... To this forum, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. The only thing i can say is that the unknown always causes concern. All of us not knowing are aided and helped by each other so thank you all for you input and advice over the past 9 months. Remember that their is no such thing as a "stupid" question and if the spirit of this forum continues in the way i have witnessed at least we know that support is all around you. My kindest regards and good luck to all .... Madtig

Congrats. Is it same case officer gone through Ur file in whole process or diff at diff stages 

Hey guys i got a question .

My MA request my sponsor to lodge a renewal for the sponsoship ( the company that nominated me first with 456 in october 2015 and nominated me for PR in feb 2018 . My MA rekon that would be better to do so for when the DIBP will get to my visa application . My MA also said because she wasn't sure whether the sponsor shoul paybthe training or not . So she said ( MA ) doing a renewal and not pay training  ... 

Anybody else had smthe same procedure done from MA? 

Thank you

Nom and visa lodged feb2018 

I ve written 456bbut i meant 457

Just now, Roberto1987 said:

Hey guys i got a question .

My MA request my sponsor to lodge a renewal for the sponsoship ( the company that nominated me first with 456 in october 2015 and nominated me for PR in feb 2018 . My MA rekon that would be better to do so for when the DIBP will get to my visa application . My MA also said because she wasn't sure whether the sponsor shoul paybthe training or not . So she said ( MA ) doing a renewal and not pay training  ... 

Anybody else had smthe same procedure done from MA? 

Thank you

Nom and visa lodged feb2018