Slowly getting there

Guest51810

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey Haze down to moderate, just watching the indoor tennis from Singapore, and from the outside shots it isn't looking bad, quite clear to be honest.

i'm not sure I Worried as much when my daughter went travelling!!!

haha I'm flattered that so many people are worried about me and interested in my plans!

Google Orang u tans victims of sustainable Palm Oil, it's heart breaking.

we were living in Borneo during a very bad haze, the fires were on Sumatra in the late 1970's never forgotten it, and this time the fires are burning on Borneo and it's devastating for locals and the wild life.

So I'm just back from my aunts house after saying goodbye to everyone except my mum and gran. I was absolutely fine until I walked out and noticed my mum was crying. Then my gran started saying something about my Grampa then she started crying too. Said about how he didn't get to see me leaving or hear about my plans so then I started crying too. I think my eyes are going to be red by the time I get to Falkirk haha

Nope no scales! And nobody else has any apparently! I can still lift it up to a half decent height with one arm so im hoping that's a sign that it isn't over 20. I'm allowed 30 with Qatar but only 20 on my Singapore flight

Are you sure? According to their website all Singapore flights offer 30kg weight limits?