Slowly getting there

Guest51810

Still not completely organised but I've got my first 2 weeks accomodation sorted. Mums getting my luggage next week for my birthday if I can finally bloody pick something!! Going to sort out my insurance on Tuesday when I have my day off because I need to see about the whole asthma thing. Then Ill be booking my flight when I get paid again. Then the rest is mostly just spending money. Have to put the overtime in! Im hoping that once most things are sorted I'll feel more excited

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exciting! I've been following your posts for a while now and am happy that it's all underway for you. I'm here in Australia now and I guarantee it will be the best thing you've ever done! X

This is GREAT to hear. So many people only look at the negatives nowadays. So excited to get there!! :)

I packed the morning I was leaving. Realised when I reached Perth that I had forgotten Socks and swim shorts. First 2 stops were target and City beach

Not as much as I hoped Id be going with. Wanted to go with £5k which I won't manage but never mind! Might make 4k. I could stay and save up more but I just feel the longer I wait the more comfortable I get over here and I won't go. I even thought several times of just going a holiday but I wouldn't see much in that. I'll just see how it goes! Exchange rate will definitely help a bit though, it makes up a little for the job situation not being great

Stacey re luggage?Have a look at Debenhams?Some bargains on here hon.xx

http://www.debenhams.com/sale/home/tripp

Thank you! Didn't think of Debenhams. My problem was I kept looking at ones like Kathmandu, Sierra etc. I don't know wether most people just go with a normal suitcase or they buy the travel names. I don't have the best of luck with suitcases so im definitely wanting something that won't break if I don't buy a backpack