Duchess of Cambridge in Labour

MattD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you guys appreciate all of what your wifes have went through! I think they'd need to give me every drug possible lol

Three sections thank god, and that was bad enough. I would have never heard the end of it. Apparently it goes on for years, and then it all falls out around the age of fifty.

I think my cousins baby was a bit bigger than that, i cringe when i think about it. Ouch. I bet this baby is really cute
Maybe cute now but you know he is going to end up like this!

th.jpg

th.jpg

I see another happy good news thread has been ruined by the miseries.

What a shame petty bickering has to dominate everything thats good on here.

I've always wondered why those that supposedly "CBA" feel the need to tell the would how much they "can't be ars3d":wacko:

I see another happy good news thread has been ruined by the miseries.

What a shame petty bickering has to dominate everything thats good on here.

I've always wondered why those that supposedly "CBA" feel the need to tell the would how much they "can't be ars3d":wacko:

Because its a forum for discussion,its not like when you slag Aus off is it then?,is that you being a misery as well?

Anyway,ive had me say,i'll leave it there you will be glad to know,carry on....

Because its a forum for discussion,its not like when you slag Aus off is it then?,is that you being a misery as well?

Anyway,ive had me say,i'll leave it there you will be glad to know,carry on....

Thanks!

Lets not all argue about the birth of a little baby.. We all have different opinions on the royals which is fine. It's still a nice moment though, something positive for a change

Im not arguing about a baby tho,just the royal institution,but i have said i'll leave it now,its no more positive to me than any other baby being born healthy tbh Stacey,i just dont get the royal thing,i find the whole thing totally bizarre tbh,but anyway,im off!

Im not arguing about a baby tho,just the royal institution,but i have said i'll leave it now,its no more positive to me than any other baby being born healthy tbh Stacey,i just dont get the royal thing,i find the whole thing totally bizarre tbh,but anyway,im off!

FWIW I’m not flag waving the birth of another royal either. Having a life of extravagant privilege supported by the lowest earning tax payers in the country is morally wrong imo. And I’m not convinced we need a royal family in order to maintain tourist quotas, people don’t need a monarch in residence to visit the palace at Versailles. Members of the royal family hold their positions due to an accident of birth, and the queen is one of the richest woman on the planet - where did all that wealth originate from, and why is it not put to better use for the old, sick and vulnerable of the country? How about selling off a few of those pretty baubles in the Tower of London and paying off a few of the UK’s debts?

Just thinking aloud really, ‘cos this is one of those subjects where people’s views (including mine!) tend to be very fixed. But the birth of a healthy much wanted baby is always good news and I’m happy to celebrate that. Tx

FWIW I’m not flag waving the birth of another royal either. Having a life of extravagant privilege supported by the lowest earning tax payers in the country is morally wrong imo. And I’m not convinced we need a royal family in order to maintain tourist quotas, people don’t need a monarch in residence to visit the palace at Versailles. Members of the royal family hold their positions due to an accident of birth, and the queen is one of the richest woman on the planet - where did all that wealth originate from, and why is it not put to better use for the old, sick and vulnerable of the country? How about selling off a few of those pretty baubles in the Tower of London and paying off a few of the UK’s debts?

Just thinking aloud really, ‘cos this is one of those subjects where people’s views (including mine!) tend to be very fixed. But the birth of a healthy much wanted baby is always good news and I’m happy to celebrate that. Tx

I agree, its hard when theres so much poverty esp with children. Im still pleased for kate and william though, they seem a nice couple and probably as normal and down to earth as they can be while being royals. I wouldnt be bothered if there wasnt a royal family but i dont hate them either

Archived