Duchess of Cambridge in Labour

MattD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news and congratulations. BBC were a little slow in reporting with Sky at least 10 mins earlier........guess BBC cant afford decent reporters after paying off everybody £millions in golden handshakes including the cleaner.

S

In all seriousness the age we are living in eh? Australia learns the exact same time. Can't imagine what it was like before the Internet!

You listened to the BBC World Service on a special short wave radio. :wink:

Guest JK2510

Starlight...where did you get that info from? If that's the case I suppose I can kiss goodbye to my 10.30 deadline..lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I hope things go well, I love the Royal family, especially William and Kate and I am guessing it's a girl, called ..... Elizabeth, Alexandra, Diana, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

I hope things go well, I love the Royal family, especially William and Kate and I am guessing it's a girl, called ..... Elizabeth, Alexandra, Diana, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

I love them too, think they are fab. I think girl too and I really hope they have Diana in there somewhere. Xx

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I love them too, think they are fab. I think girl too and I really hope they have Diana in there somewhere. Xx

Diana made the Royal family what it is today, modern, in touch with the people, old big ears Charles tried his hardest to ruin them, but Diana's lads are like her, thank goodness and ...... Let there be light ....... Hallelujah lol.

​It's a Boy, it's a Boy, get in there, check sky news.

ATM they are running nothing saying that that I can see. No news source is that I am seeing.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
ATM they are running nothing saying that that I can see. No news source is that I am seeing.

I was trying catch the others out, they are in a frenzy over it, lol.

Archived