Our puppy died yestreday

PomPrincesses

Just so sad, nobody is interested in hearing any bad news at all in the UK it's as if because we live in Australia they expect us to be riding on unicorns to work and eating fairy dust, utterly ridiculous.

My children are absolutely devasted, we've had one thing after another for the past 6 months.

Utterly fed up, would go home but what to ? The bloody house will be repossessed soon if the tenants don't start paying their rent and DH has a job he loves here.

I'm sorry about your puppy - horrible to lose a family pet like that.

It's hard when trying to talk to people in the UK, any time I try and discuss real 'issues' I get "well at least the sun is shining!" - erm yeah ok, because that pays the bills :err:

Just have to keep hoping that you've had your bad run and things are due to turn around for you soon xx

Guest Guest16631

........so sorry to hear your news.................our furry friends so quickly become part of our lives..........their passing leaves a great hole...........time fades the hurt.............but keeps the memory..............hope you all get past your loss soon............tink x

She was hit by a car reversing into our driveway, the only thing I can be thankful for is that it wasn't my toddler.

We were moving anyway but that has focused my efforts. If we'd moved out a month ago as originally planned she would still be alive which is pretty hard to take.

Hi so sorry for your family- thats a horrible thing to happen. Won't insult you with platitudes but it is hard emigrating even without that news. You will have achieved so much so far here without realising it. Have you been back to the Uk for a visit yet or is it too early? It really solved my feelings of frustration and gloom when I did after a bad year out here of serious health issues, rental nightmares and ungrateful kids! However the hardest thing for all of us leaving the UK was giving away the cats especially when the ginger tom was run over outside my sister-in-law's. Life sucks sometimes! Take care x

So terribly sorry.....

I once rescued a starving pup & then lost him to a speeding car when he escaped from the garden - felt so devastated...... animals are all family...

Hugs for your children & for you....

And know where you are coming from re. responses - strange isn't it ?

Lots of love - from the UK.... :hug:

Your puppy was gorgeous and I'm so sorry they've been ripped from your lives by such a stupid act. Can I suggest you ask a friend to go through the house and collect together all toys, blankets, brushes etc so you don't keep finding little reminders at random times of day? So sorry you're not getting a great deal of understanding from folks back home - doesn't help that the sun is shining if your eyes are too swollen from crying to see it. People do say some stupid things sometimes x

Just so sad, nobody is interested in hearing any bad news at all in the UK it's as if because we live in Australia they expect us to be riding on unicorns to work and eating fairy dust, utterly ridiculous.

My children are absolutely devasted, we've had one thing after another for the past 6 months.

Utterly fed up, would go home but what to ? The bloody house will be repossessed soon if the tenants don't start paying their rent and DH has a job he loves here.

:hug:

...hope this helps .......its never easy loosing a dog, like loosing part of the family ....

Archived