October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that our meds are fine and will be sent to immigration on Friday (our meds doctor only holds his visa clinic on a Friday). That will be everything sent, as requested by our CO, so the restless nights of waking up and checking emails shall recommence for us on Monday!! :goofy:

Guys,

It's been a while since I have seen people come here and say that they have been granted a visa especially from people who have been assigned a CO in October. I hope that someone comes and does say that they have been granted a visa from the October CO assigned batch.

Cheers,

jbb

Guys,

It's been a while since I have seen people come here and say that they have been granted a visa especially from people who have been assigned a CO in October. I hope that someone comes and does say that they have been granted a visa from the October CO assigned batch.

Cheers,

jbb

Jbb , the gang needs someone to start giving good news. Whoever is first plz make it before the weekend.

Guest colinmac

Well People the wait goes on. However we did receive a letter today from the Doctor who carried out our medicals. The letter stated that all medicals had been signed off and electronically uploaded to DIAC. Not really sure if this means they are all ok or not. I have scanned the letter and sent this to our C/O tonight so hopefully, fingers and legs crossed we will get some good news this week or next.

Good Luck

Colin

Our CO emailed on Tuesday to say she had all the documents she needed, and our application was pending the outcome of our health assessments. I emailed GH regarding the status of our medicals, and they got back to us yesterday. The lady who replied said that there was "a significant backlog of medicals waiting to be processed". She did say that she'd sent ours through again, this time to the Helpdesk Manager in the hope that this would speed up the process! I couldn't get logged onto evisa until this afternoon, but when i finally did, the option "arrange your health assessment" has now disappeared! I'm really hoping that this means they've been processed and will be visible to my CO now!!

Our CO emailed on Tuesday to say she had all the documents she needed, and our application was pending the outcome of our health assessments. I emailed GH regarding the status of our medicals, and they got back to us yesterday. The lady who replied said that there was "a significant backlog of medicals waiting to be processed". She did say that she'd sent ours through again, this time to the Helpdesk Manager in the hope that this would speed up the process! I couldn't get logged onto evisa until this afternoon, but when i finally did, the option "arrange your health assessment" has now disappeared! I'm really hoping that this means they've been processed and will be visible to my CO now!!

Lets hope it's a good celebration weekend and you get that grant tomorrow!

Guest karthikmoorthy

Hi everyone.Received word from WA with regards to state sponsorship on monday 22nd october. Printed off documents signed and then uploaded the signed documentation.but i have not been nominated by WA, i think all others got invited the same day they signed their agreements. i dont know why its taking some much time for me. iam planning to contact WA & enquire about the happenings. i got a score of 65 with state sponsorship.can anyone tell me why i am facing this time delay got getting invited after signing the sponsorship agreement.