October 190 Visa Thread

Guest colinmac

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got my Visa grant today..................my agent confirmed just now!

I am on cloud 9..............

Congratulations to you and have a great week end partying!!!:cool::biggrin:

Wowwww Arati!!! That was super quick especially when your CO is from team 33. Was any verification done? My CO is also from team 33 having initials AK. But I have to submit Netherlands PCC which is still under process.

Can you please share what all documents did your CO ask from you?

Got my Visa grant today..................my agent confirmed just now!

I am on cloud 9..............

Congrats Arati,,

Great job by bringing the good news to the thread finally.

Now I am sure some more visa grants are on the way

Guest colinmac

Well done Arati Fantastic news

Hope this is the start of a run of good fortune.

We received an email from our CO this morning after i uploaded confirmation of of our completed medicals. It read " Thank you for your Email. Awaiting. Medicals to be cleared on the system for the primary applicant and L#####." So at least me and my other daughter seem to have passed our meds. Hopefully next week will bring some good news.

Colin

Hello everyone.

Is anyone aware of any system problems with evisa. I have logged in as i usually do to notice a big red title box across the top with text below basically saying, they are experiencing technical difficulties and i cannot proceed with the app. Then below my name and wifes, our document requirements dont appear to be there.

Anyone else having this issue?

also worrying because it says application received on the top right rather than in progress so really neevous, as expecting bad news!

Guest colinmac
Hello everyone.

Is anyone aware of any system problems with evisa. I have logged in as i usually do to notice a big red title box across the top with text below basically saying, they are experiencing technical difficulties and i cannot proceed with the app. Then below my name and wifes, our document requirements dont appear to be there.

also worrying because it says application received on the top right rather than in progress so really neevous, as expecting bad news!

Yes had the exact same problem last night. at first i tried via the DIAC site and it said the TRN no or passport no wasn't correct and then when i went tried through the skilselect portal and received the same message as yourself....Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Colin

Hello everyone.

Phew! Glad I've just found this thread as I am having exactly the same issue. My status has changed the same as you and all our names and attachments are missing!

Feel better to know I'm not the only one!

Hopefully it will be sorted soon

Zoe

At last we got the VISA lodged and paid the $'s! Fingers crossed for a quick reply. Once you have lodged and the next action shows arrange medicals, do you? Or should you wait for a CO to be appointed and request it? At this stage there is nothing to upload? As it has not asked me for anything.

It's getting closer! :biggrin:

At last we got the VISA lodged and paid the $'s! Fingers crossed for a quick reply. Once you have lodged and the next action shows arrange medicals, do you? Or should you wait for a CO to be appointed and request it? At this stage there is nothing to upload? As it has not asked me for anything.

It's getting closer! :biggrin:

Hi Kev Rad

I arranged ours. I just followed that link, filled out the online form and then rang the clinic and booked us in using the TRN number. Ours are on Monday so I'll let you know if it worked out ok! At the moment I still have that red error message reported in this thread so feel like I'm going backwards not forwards!

Good luck and well done for lodging, it's an exciting feeling, quickly followed by impatience if you're me!

Guest syloh2000
Hi Kev Rad

I arranged ours. I just followed that link, filled out the online form and then rang the clinic and booked us in using the TRN number. Ours are on Monday so I'll let you know if it worked out ok! At the moment I still have that red error message reported in this thread so feel like I'm going backwards not forwards!

Good luck and well done for lodging, it's an exciting feeling, quickly followed by impatience if you're me!

The system is now up and running! :)

I have done my medical on the 24th October. Now it has been updated on my profile. The "organize your health" link is no longer active!

Phew! Hopefully it will not be too long from now!

syloh2000

Thanks for the heads up! Everything looks fine now.

Does anyone know what info you get by checking the progress of your application from the DIAC site? It says it is not currently available anyway but I was wondering what info it gives you?

The waiting begins again!.........

Hi Kev Rad

Be great if you let me know how you get on. If I can book it using the TRN it might save a bit of time. :daydreaming:

Be great if you let me know how you get on. If I can book it using the TRN it might save a bit of time. :daydreaming:

Hi Kev Rad

When I booked them she took the TRN number form me and went on her DIAC system while I was on the phone. She found our details no problem. I rang on Friday and said that was the only number I had as I had had no acknowledgement from DIAC or CO or anything yet. She said for a 190 she didn't need any other numbers and it was fine so I think it will be ok.

Will let you know what they say anyway.

Thanks

Zoe

Hi Kev Rad

When I booked them she took the TRN number form me and went on her DIAC system while I was on the phone. She found our details no problem. I rang on Friday and said that was the only number I had as I had had no acknowledgement from DIAC or CO or anything yet. She said for a 190 she didn't need any other numbers and it was fine so I think it will be ok.

Will let you know what they say anyway.

Thanks

Zoe

Hi Zoe

Good luck for tomorrow. Where you getting them done, we are going to Manchester for ours.

Kev

Archived